Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X) - Mi Dual Camera, Picture Perfect!

leowweiqi

Reaction score
Anyone got the September security update for mi a1?

What the build number for the phone brought from ziming global?

Last edited:

HardWear123

Reaction score
Huawei just launched another mid-range beast: Honor 7X for very similar price (~350SGD) for 4/64GB model... But, it has a bigger, better 5.93 inch screen...

Any thoughts on: Xiaomi Mi A1 v/s Honor 7X?

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huawei just launched another mid-range beast: Honor 7X for very similar price (~350SGD) for 4/64GB model... But, it has a bigger, better 5.93 inch screen...

Any thoughts on: Xiaomi Mi A1 v/s Honor 7X?
The main highlight of the Mi A1 is the pure Android experience, which you can't get with the Honor 7X as it uses Huawei EMUI.

HardWear123

Reaction score
The main highlight of the Mi A1 is the pure Android experience, which you can't get with the Honor 7X as it uses Huawei EMUI.

True, but I'm weighing the Mi A1's pros of having stock Android against the Honor's pros of having a potentially bigger and better screen + camera!

koxinga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will it be possible to buy the phone this weekend directly from the Mi store in Suntec without pre order?

Mng85

Reaction score
My access card cannot work when place between mmy hp case and phone... Any idea for a solution? My previous s7e np leh..

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi !

This is a stock Android phone, right ? Is it possible to install some of the XiaoMi apps on this phone ? eg the Mi app to control data usage, the Mi Themes.

Thanks.

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi !

This is a stock Android phone, right ? Is it possible to install some of the XiaoMi apps on this phone ? eg the Mi app to control data usage, the Mi Themes.

Thanks.

Lol why dun u get a miui OS if u like it so much..

I'm just evaluating the idea. I don't want all the apps, just some of the apps. If I get MIUI, I cannot delete apps but if I get stock from Xiaomi and I can install, then that would be better.

1c3_5n0w

Reaction score
I'm just evaluating the idea. I don't want all the apps, just some of the apps. If I get MIUI, I cannot delete apps but if I get stock from Xiaomi and I can install, then that would be better.
root and debloat yourself. its easier to take away features from android than to add. if im coreect the mi themes app is highly dependent on systemui.apk which is drastically different in stock (for obvious reasons)

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.