My corridor walkway is so cluttered

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Neighbour left all his junk outside his unit near lift landing. Bicycle, shoes, trolley etc. Dunno if anyone will complain, doesn't affect me but it's an eyesore.

Not only eyesore. It will certainly devalue the flats of those who want to sell with such neighbours.

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get town council to do it for u. request to remain anonymous

Sent from Earth using GAGT

Anonymity doesn't help. It only creates suspicion and contempt and unfriendly reactions among neighbours.

TC and HDB should do their jobs and not wait till people complain or something serious happen. Terms of lease is quite clear about abuse of common properties. Unsightly, hazardous, obstruction to free flow and area cleaning, dirty, smelly, attract insects and crawlies etc, etc, etc. and source of tensions among neighbours. Honestly f to such neighbours no matter how friendly they are.

dustyRoom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anonymity doesn't help. It only creates suspicion and contempt and unfriendly reactions among neighbours.

TC and HDB should do their jobs and not wait till people complain or something serious happen. Terms of lease is quite clear about abuse of common properties. Unsightly, hazardous, obstruction to free flow and area cleaning, dirty, smelly, attract insects and crawlies etc, etc, etc. and source of tensions among neighbours. Honestly f to such neighbours no matter how friendly they are.
tc can act as if there wasn't a feedback and they are acting on their own accord

Sent from Earth using GAGT

grandre

Reaction score
i hear before cases tt tc or hdb go down also no use one leh. especially if the hogger is really inconsiderate de lor.. at most tc go down also can only say say nia. dont think they can take n throw for the hogger

jcchia

Reaction score
HDB or TC sleeping on the job or blind :s13:

Screw them should anything serious happens.

Why blame HDB n TC, If they take action then U'll said they not lenient.
Looks like this neighbour are from big family n they are considerate enough to place things neatly. If it doesnt bother much, live with it. U still got many years ahead side by side.

kyteo79

Reaction score
i hear before cases tt tc or hdb go down also no use one leh. especially if the hogger is really inconsiderate de lor.. at most tc go down also can only say say nia. dont think they can take n throw for the hogger

Letter will come first.

deadline no action done, then court letters will come.

dun believe ? go balestier and see ... Peak rental period 20 FT stay in 1 3 room flat. door and window shut tight tight ... clothes outside and the smell better than d24. TC and HDB come ... Whoo hoo

Like cockroach come out from the busted nest ...

+++

It is a common area so to practise consideration is important. you dun mind does not mean everybody dun mind. like i said y do it in corridor and dun go to level 1 grassfield and air your undies ? Better windy and better sunshine ..
If you do it in the corridor, you know you are just trying to pull a fast one liao ..

for me, very simple there is a limit to everything ... if you are hanging bedsheets and big items .. fine ..

hang t shirt and shorts and undies ? good luck ...

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Letter will come first.

deadline no action done, then court letters will come.

dun believe ? go balestier and see ... Peak rental period 20 FT stay in 1 3 room flat. door and window shut tight tight ... clothes outside and the smell better than d24. TC and HDB come ... Whoo hoo

Like cockroach come out from the busted nest ...

+++

It is a common area so to practise consideration is important. you dun mind does not mean everybody dun mind. like i said y do it in corridor and dun go to level 1 grassfield and air your undies ? Better windy and better sunshine ..
If you do it in the corridor, you know you are just trying to pull a fast one liao ..

for me, very simple there is a limit to everything ... if you are hanging bedsheets and big items .. fine ..

hang t shirt and shorts and undies ? good luck ...

that reminds me of something. i stay in those old unit, face-to-face with my neighbour, only certain level got corridor and lift access. 2 years back we got lift upgrade, the way they build the new lift, they "extended" the common corridor (though very short) between our units to the new lift, so basically only our units will use that short corridor. from ground floor, people can see all the "extended corridor" till 6th floor. so, there is this family on level 2. they basically treat this "common corridor" as their laundry balcony. they dry all their wet clothes along the corridor, and even the lift lobby. and often, the clothes are so wet that water keep dripping to the ground floor...

ironut

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait until you see my parents place. Whole corridor full of clothes hangers that only leave a space for 1 person to pass through.

The void deck is machiam like a temple.

Reported but no action taken. Dunno why town council allow this.

Sent from ... using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.