Status
Not open for further replies.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
q5k0ffu.jpg

Toon so good sia, give your mouse a mini cake as tim sum... :D:D

Reaction score
No idea yet as the current promotional items are still showing the $10 of $50 coupon. But the $3 off $18 Live10 Exclusive coupon is coming, in case anyone is interested in this coupon.

you have any idea what happened to $3 off $10? are they still around? or extinct le?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless they baked each piece individually, it seems misleading to call them anything but small slices of cake :s13:

Ya but they din purposely cut the cake so small only for giving them out.. they alr have them like dat for sale

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Foc one, so can't complain. Anyways, i tink their staff also a bit paiseh to give it out. Coz when i saw it, i burst out with a 'wah, so small', n she gave an embarassed laugh =:p

That's why I said may as well don't give and still need go travel all the way there... 一点诚意都没有 and not paiseh meh still have to claim the gift to make us seem so Yao gui. Take out phone to claim also embarrassing :s22:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I said may as well don't give and still need go travel all the way there... 一点诚意都没有 and not paiseh meh still have to claim the gift to make us seem so Yao gui. Take out phone to claim also embarrassing :s22:

That's why I see this n the tissues.. Those go there to claim the stuffs really gian peng kia.. Those reserve for old aunties one..

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless they baked each piece individually, it seems misleading to call them anything but small slices of cake :s13:

Each one is only good for one mouthful. :s13: I polished off 3/4 of a Chocolate Origins cake by myself over 3 days so I think I will need at least 10 of these cakelettes to be satisfied.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a qns to ask

Understand gift card 100 dollar
There is 3 percent discount

So total pay 97

If i use to to purchase cart value of 55 dollar after cuopon discount

Do i have balance of 45

Or it will be like unused value will be forfeited ?

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Got a qns to ask

So total pay 97

Do i have balance of 45

you convert gift card to q$. after that can slowly spend. no need to finish the whole value within 1 transaction.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a qns to ask

So total pay 97

Do i have balance of 45

You will have the full balance of 45. Q-money is like cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.