Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X) - Mi Dual Camera, Picture Perfect!

xuan87

Reaction score
Saw a review from India on youtube that camera is not good. No stabilization at all so videos very shaky.

It's a $300 phone, don't expect the camera to be good. In fact, I think my Mi5 camera is better, and even that camera is worse off than the Nexus 5X camera.

I doubt so. V20 is still a monster and has much more perks over A1.

Yea, the V20 should be better in all aspects except maybe the A1 is stock android, that's it.

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Battery life and camera is the priority for me. Which phone should i buy

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My access card cannot work when place between mmy hp case and phone... Any idea for a solution? My previous s7e np leh..

buy a rfid blocking card/sticker and put it between them

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw a review from India on youtube that camera is not good. No stabilization at all so videos very shaky.

Having a better camera will increase the overall price tag. Nothing is free. For regular daytime point and shoot, I think A1 should be fine. As long as you don't pixel peek, sharing on social media will be good enough.

Come to think of it, Xiaomi phones don't have really outstanding camera performance even for its flagships.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a $300 phone, don't expect the camera to be good. In fact, I think my Mi5 camera is better, and even that camera is worse off than the Nexus 5X camera.

Yea, the V20 should be better in all aspects except maybe the A1 is stock android, that's it.

V20 is a better choice.

koxinga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am considering the Samsung J7 Pro. Would the Mi A1 be a better choice from the perspective of built quality? NFC not very important to me. 3Gb/4Gb ram also not so significant.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.