View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 11:46 AM   #22
Kyoji83
Arch-Supremacy Member

They will also consider those who have less then 2 years of working experience. Don't worry, your LD will be cheaper then PCP-RN cause unlike NYP who charge a high sky course fees without giving government funding like MOE tuition grant, SUSS charge a reasonable course fees with government funding.

My e2i executive workshop (especially for unemployed) classmates & I do not have a good experience for PCP. Only the freelance e2i trainers claim that they have benefits from it.

One thing bad about PCP is you will only get to sign your employment contract after graduating from course & you have no say for your salary package (wages, working hours, benefits & etc) because of your sponsorship bond.

Another thing is after bond, most of the PCP only lead you to have WSQ qualification or worst, no proper qualification. So when you want to change company for similar jobs in the industry, you found out that no one is going to hire you due to lack of qualification. However the good thing for you is at least for PCP for Social Workers, your qualification is a local university degree.

Hi, really interested in PCP program for Social Workers. But I currently just grad and studied biz dip. So just started working in 3months and need to clock 2 years min. experience. Is PCP overall not so good or mainly for RN?