Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not taking anyone this week.. And kinda like it.. with the lesser riders due to no promo, perhaps take a break for a while
I can do that if I don't like any of the options given by the app. Don't force yourself to take.

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab called me today to say they'll reinstate my account by end this week... After 3 months of deactivation. Anyway I'm a happy Ryde driver now.

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab called me today to say they'll reinstate my account by end this week... After 3 months of deactivation. Anyway I'm a happy Ryde driver now.
So u able to withdraw $ from yr E-wallet? Or did G confiscate the $?

B4 tat y u kena ban?

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
Apparently during the suspension, they did trf to me all pending transactions so I did not lose out anything. The reason of my suspension is coz I GH family members. Dunno how they now, maybe is from my FB account

Sent from OPPO R9s+ using GAGT
Ok bro. Noted. Thks for sharing w fellow bros here.

But true la. Family members still bcom riders? Perhaps they view tis s "fraudulent activity". Frens, colleag can still reason out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.