Chinese phone maker, Meizu, is coming to Singapore!

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
abit late to the party :| dun think they will be successful. tho no harm for us consumers.

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very little ppl will choose it lah... oppo aledi not much market here.. :(:(

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
There's a few functions to the rear display such as mini music player, mini weather display and even a mini camera to take photo(can use the dual camera to take selfie!)~

Not bad still can put own selfie pic and music player at the back. But i think weather and time not so good leh. I think they should make one a small strip across the back of the phone like to make it look nicer aesthetically instead of just one block of black space :s22: At least one strip can put up notification, news, alerts, or task list to remember etc...

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now a day so many prc mobile to choose.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now a day so many prc mobile to choose.
Another Chinese phone company, vivo, may be coming to Singapore soon and they might possibly launch their vivo X20 or their budget vivo V7+

vivo X20:
vivox20.jpg

vivo V7+:
1504777411_vBhUbx_vivo7plus.jpg

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Den what about imifix phone? I saw those banner in shopee. Sadly it's running on MTK phone. But phone price similar to xiaomi phone.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SG market considered small to them so of cos is must assure their people get the better one

Is a local agent issue. We get Apple Samsung and other major brand launched almost the same days worldwide!

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last year may be. Not recently. Even Huawei phone is not doing well too especially the p10 series.

Really? I saw many shops promoting the R11, and if sales ain't good I don't think they will bother to promote it.

Also, I saw quite a few people on the street using the R11 too :o

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another Chinese phone company, vivo, may be coming to Singapore soon and they might possibly launch their vivo X20 or their budget vivo V7+

vivo X20:
vivox20.jpg

vivo V7+:
1504777411_vBhUbx_vivo7plus.jpg

Quality no good as a friend of mine bought this brand b4 and it spoilt within a year.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
真的?!鄰里手機店鋪貌似都是推OPPO :o
尋晚喺 明地米亞購物廊 見到,MoneyMAX當鋪旁邊。
系,多數系推OPPO嘅。。。但係唔同品牌,唔同產品特色,唔同價位針對唔同消費群嘛。
老實講。。。如果你系華人或馬來人某些“小衆”,見到小印度大大小小嘅手機鋪九成九都推OPPO,你會唔會跟住印度仔,阿星,用OPPO咧~~~?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.