Destiny 2

qwertified

Reaction score
Evolve's case was really jialat, you have to pay for almost every additional stuff, extra characters, monsters, dlc skins, dlc weapons, almost none of which can be earned in-game.

Destiny's microtransactions are for items that can otherwise be earned in-game, so not that bad. Also the items that you get aren't even that good(rare level), the better ones (legendary) can be earned in-game.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
destiny 2 microtransactions are mostly for cosmetic items, and some weapon boosts. but weapon boosts can be easily earned ingame as well with some amount of farming.

so as far as microtransactions go, its quite fair.

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing?

At 272 power currently. Getting tougher to increase power. :/

qwertified

Reaction score
warframe is better and cheaper.

Ah yes warframe. Tried a couple of times, didn't like the graphics, gameplay also lacks oomph. Liddat hard to keep me interested in a game known to be super grindy. It is pretty populated tho top 10-15 on steam i think, so no worries about finding players, but for me i'd rather wait for destiny 2.

Meowtiko

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
worried about pc population and servers.. and they not using dedicated server for pc, not to mention the console exclusives.. still haven't bought ps4 destiny2 too, dont know whether to wait or play on console :/

piaget

Reaction score
worried about pc population and servers.. and they not using dedicated server for pc, not to mention the console exclusives.. still haven't bought ps4 destiny2 too, dont know whether to wait or play on console :/
Why wait when you can play on console now?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46397

PC_Launch_MAP.jpg

PC Specs:
MINIMUM
CPU:
Intel: 3.5 GHz Core i3-3250 or 3.5 GHz Pentium G4560
AMD: 4.2 GHz FX-4350

GPU:
Nvidia: 2 GB GeForce GTX 660 or 2 GB GTX 1050
AMD: 2 GB Radeon HD 7850

RAM:
6 GB

Recommended:
CPU:
Intel: 3.4 GHz Core i5-2400 or 3.5 GHz Core i5-7400
AMD: 3.6 GHz Ryzen R5 1600X

GPU:
Nvidia: 4 GB GeForce GTX 970 or 6 GB GeForce GTX 1060
AMD: 8 GB Radeon R9 390

RAM:
8 GB

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit (Recommended)
Hard Drive Space: 68GB available hard drive space

laughterjones

Reaction score

Their "hybrid" system still has bungie servers hosting most of the services from what I've read recently. Your comp will just service your actions. There's a wall of text read here for those networkingly inclined: https://gist.github.com/nessus42/f12f094e4abe30c0d00c9b4c86c387ce

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.