Citibank's New Prestige Card

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got my citi prestige, anyone know if the annual fee is charged upfront upon immediate approval of card? they promised to waive it off so trying to see if thats the case, my ib reflects no charge meanwhile :s13:

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got my citi prestige, anyone know if the annual fee is charged upfront upon immediate approval of card? they promised to waive it off so trying to see if thats the case, my ib reflects no charge meanwhile :s13:

gxgx, can't remember when they normally charged the annual fee...should be by the first statement

last time i was the one chasing them to allow me to pay the annual fee even before i received my card because i wanted to redeem the leica camera immediately :D

Tsting

Reaction score
The prestige card for normal vs citigold customers are the same?

What if sign up under citigold, and after some years decide to close the citigold account but keep the credit card.
Will have to reapply?

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The prestige card for normal vs citigold customers are the same?

What if sign up under citigold, and after some years decide to close the citigold account but keep the credit card.
Will have to reapply?

same card

no

uplinkhack

Reaction score
Limousine service to/from airport: 4 trips in a quarter as long as spend S$1500 in foreign currency? Or is that S$1500 per trip?

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gxgx, can't remember when they normally charged the annual fee...should be by the first statement

last time i was the one chasing them to allow me to pay the annual fee even before i received my card because i wanted to redeem the leica camera immediately :D

if i want to get the 4th night hotel free, i just need to call into citi concierge and get them do e booking? do i need to forward the link to them if i want a match on agoda/expedia?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.