samsung pay

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore Samsung Pay promos are horrible as usual compared to the US ones.

tingtb

Reaction score
3XLG2bm.jpg

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Nah not going to try that 'card picking' as the second card you pick it take like more than 4sec to review so its freaking Rigged

chunwaichan

Reaction score
Hi, anyone has experience in refunding via Samsung Pay? Just bought something from coldstorage and accidentally scan twice and paid double the price. The auntie brought me to the cashier counter and asked me to tap again with Samsung Pay for refunding. But no transaction record was shown in the app for the refunding transaction, wonder if I am able to get back my money?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone has experience in refunding via Samsung Pay? Just bought something from coldstorage and accidentally scan twice and paid double the price. The auntie brought me to the cashier counter and asked me to tap again with Samsung Pay for refunding. But no transaction record was shown in the app for the refunding transaction, wonder if I am able to get back my money?

check your internet banking of the CC you have used, it works the same for visa (card) refund cause it is just charge to the card.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
check your internet banking of the CC you have used, it works the same for visa (card) refund cause it is just charge to the card.

as long as you have the reversal charge slip, you are fine.

it takes some time for the bank side to acknowledge the reversal and is usually not instantly..

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is a new spin the wheel, now 20 points needed to spin. Prizes like gear s3 and $10 grab voucher. Spun one time kenna bomb

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.