Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any place to recommend as I brush my right rear door with the pillar? Singapore charge me $350 for repair and paint.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thks for the recommendation...anyway any ideas toyota allion parts avaliable in JB ? don't think they have this model there ...

My buddy owns a allion, so far no issues with spare parts when he do servicing/ repair at the shop.

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Went to LCH today to do the following for my Honda Fit GE6
Engine Oil, HMMF and filter brought my own. Was done within an hour.

1. Change engine oil and filter
2. Change HMMF
3. Change driver side front headlamp bulb
4. Clean throttle body
5. Rotate tires

Total: RM$185

I didn't ask for breakdown as i felt it was already very reasonable.

biting

Reaction score
I just went to LCH to replace 1 bearing. They charged me rm60 just for the labour. How come yours is so cheap at rm30?

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
I just went to LCH to replace 1 bearing. They charged me rm60 just for the labour. How come yours is so cheap at rm30?
Did you do any other things? Previously, I did at YS and also did quite a number of things.

biting

Reaction score
No I didn't do any other thing. Mine was not difficult to replace. Just replace the whole wheel hub. Don't even need to pull out the bearings

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can recommend workshop to do bodykit for elantra in JB??

LCH dun do bodykit..

LCH's core is repairs/ servicing. You asked the wrong workshop. Suggest you start looking at accessories shops.

Try X-Line Car Accessories @ Taman Mount Austin. Find them in FB. Or go back a few pages to get their contact.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tree Ah Wee accorssories shop in JB ?

1. Tried once when i took my ride there for air con service last year. Was new there and just let them handle it..... service ok. Months later, i realized that they installed my a/c filter incorrectly.

2. From that day onward, never use any shops near ksl. High price since you know most of the shops there serves sg cars.

3. In additional, never try shops along the main road outside ksl. Unless you did your homework on price and service.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stay away from accessories shops at main road and near KSL.

Nearly every shop near KSL also have their signboard printed Ah Wee.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

yes... i think so too. just 2+ yrs ago, i casually asked one of the shops about servicing my car. he quoted rm650 for shell 5w40 and rm1k for liqui moly 5w30 package. i asked what does his package include and he told me it comes with new filter, new pair of wipers, and a free car wash. they are friendly but the price is really steep. :(

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes... i think so too. just 2+ yrs ago, i casually asked one of the shops about servicing my car. he quoted rm650 for shell 5w40 and rm1k for liqui moly 5w30 package. i asked what does his package include and he told me it comes with new filter, new pair of wipers, and a free car wash. they are friendly but the price is really steep. :(
Wow!! RM 1k servicing package??
Any who took such offer is name: Robert?? Lol

jfkoh

Reaction score
1k rm i can do 3 time same liqui moly

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh....Engine oil with Gold Dust..... lolz:eek:

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow!! RM 1k servicing package??
Any who took such offer is name: Robert?? Lol

i actually asked that guy how come the shop advert and the price he quoted is different, and he said my ride needed more oil. so need to pay more. lol

ok its true, my car needs about 6.8q every servicing. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.