Custom In-Ear Monitors information & discussion thread

scoolboy

Reaction score
Faulty at the 3.5mm jack? Old generation cable?

Had the same issue, and got it fixed at Audio Sanctuary.

This came as a shock to me too but it is faulty at the 2 pin connector side... I believe it is the old generation cable? Not really sure but since I used it for about a year I will assume it is.

I got in touch with Audio Sanctuary but I was told the linum cable is too thin and too difficult for them to handle :eek: :sad:

RealSpark

Reaction score
This came as a shock to me too but it is faulty at the 2 pin connector side... I believe it is the old generation cable? Not really sure but since I used it for about a year I will assume it is.

I got in touch with Audio Sanctuary but I was told the linum cable is too thin and too difficult for them to handle :eek: :sad:

Not quite repairable. Even if someone re-terminate for you, it won't last. Normal 2 pins plug hole is too big for linum. I suggest you to get a new one. New generation 2 pins are overmolded.

Seth Lee

Reaction score
delivered a pair of 64 A18 Tsar

lyPWhcf.png

creative11112004

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, may I know whether you have any recommendation for reshelling? My TF10 default shell is going to give way soon.:( Thanks.:s12::s12:

strikeaegis

Reaction score
CIEM Recommendation for beginner

Any CIEM Recommendation for beginner? Budget 600. I need one with MMCX connector.

Thinking to pair it with Sony MUC-M2BT1 Blueooth Wireless receiver.

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any CIEM Recommendation for beginner? Budget 600. I need one with MMCX connector.

Thinking to pair it with Sony MUC-M2BT1 Blueooth Wireless receiver.

600 will probably get you the entry level range. What sound signature you looking for?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.