Apple Watch 3 LTE

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
As a regular jogger, the new LTE ver is smthing i look forward to. Otherwise, the standard AW3 is good enough.

Ditto. Waiting for it to accompany me for jogs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If have to pay additional $10 every month, I think I will still carry my handphone when I run. As I tried to run without my phone, watch battery drop 20%/hour, with my phone 10%/hour.

nicepal

Reaction score
Maybe when not with the phone, the watch kept trying to call or search for the phone?
maybe...

nicepal

Reaction score
I hope our telco will only charge $5 or pay as we use. 😄
Or maybe they introduced a tiered subscription.

maybe we create a poll how much we are willing to pay on monthly subscription?

I doubt they will. It's a many making subscription.... unless circle.life has it too, maybe they will slash price as theirs were online shop....

nicepal

Reaction score
I doubt they will wait till series 4.. as long they settled with Telco... or probably once they sold enough at those region and enough stock to cover other countries. they may start selling. series 4 probably may come only end of 2018...

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still waiting, my bet is 1Q in ‘18. Apple is expected to sell a lot of Watch 3 LTE.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Would just like to confirm that the Jap LTE ver does work in SG? And i would assume i just need to subscribe to my telco's (Starhub) e-Sim add-on?

mackie8

Reaction score
anybody who get from overseas? e-sim is avail with singtel... will it work here?

aussie set or japan will work?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.