[Intro] Nice US series. - Part 2

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well just watched the pilot episodes of The Gifted and Lucifer....
The Gifted is like what u just described, and i probably like The Legion version better. Besides the reason i watched gifted is because of her Amy Acker although she's at most a supporting cast and not the main actress. And her character is just decently boring not as interesting as in POI.
Okay la ... we finally watched it :s13:

Vampire Bill ;) isn't actually part of the task force but works with them as a prosecutor against mutants who use their powers illegally :s8: Still, close enough :s13:

They should have put Havok in this series as Polaris's boyfriend as in the comics instead of creating a new character. It's not like Havok played a big part in the movies anyway.

And they should have gotten Fan Bingbing back as Blink :o No, srsly. I thought her Blink was perfect.

deathsaurerxxx

Reaction score
Yep me too, I like Fan bing bing's version of blink too, but I guess they probably don't have the budget to bring her in.......

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mr Mercedes renewed for Season 2 :eek: Looks like they're making the Bill Hodges trilogy happen. Not sure if calling Season 2 "Mr Mercedes" will be correct if it is based on Book 2 though, since it has nothing to do with Brady aka Mr Mercedes.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow still no subtitles for the season finale of Mr Mercedes more than 36 hours after US release. The Other Half don't let me watch if there are no subtitles for her :(

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently not much good drama :(
most shows i watching is all continuation of prev season ( eg blacklist)

no ''season 1 shows 'that im interested in

PLS ADVISE

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

PLS ADVISE

if you are an action junkie, you can try Seal Team

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PLS ADVISE

Blame the critics, for some weird reasons most of those so-called professional critics prefer shows that general audiences disliked and don't know why most studio actually try to cater their new drama to these critics and also like to cancel their shows base on bad press and bad critics than base on the audiences preferences. :(

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PLS ADVISE
tried Mindhunter?
i find that the dialogues are pretty nice..

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seal team got starring David Boreanaz mah so definitely worth look out for and hope ish good. Afterall tiagong both critics and audiences like give no bad the review.

Critics ish cannot trust but audiences typically enjoy the same type of shows as other normal people do so if their reviews ish not bad and the genre of the show suit our taste then ish mean high chance the show will be good for us too.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seal team got starring David Boreanaz mah so definitely worth look out for and hope ish good. Afterall tiagong both critics and audiences like give no bad the review.

Critics ish cannot trust but audiences typically enjoy the same type of shows as other normal people do so if their reviews ish not bad and the genre of the show suit our taste then ish mean high chance the show will be good for us too.

seal team is abt what problems those special forces soldiers face and how they cope with it. eg: they have to leave their families for long period of time, their newborn, death of their team mates, politics of generals, should they rescue hostage 1st or go after terrorist boss etc.

alot more drama, talking rather than a pure action series.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm up to episode 3 of Mindhunter. I think it's brilliant, and I actually found myself laughing quite a bit.

And they really made the interviews with the serial killers close to the real life interviews.

Swordsman will most probably dismiss this as boring though.

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm up to episode 3 of Mindhunter. I think it's brilliant, and I actually found myself laughing quite a bit.

And they really made the interviews with the serial killers close to the real life interviews.

Swordsman will most probably dismiss this as boring though.

nice yah! the words they use.. very nice vocabs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.