View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 12:13 PM   #7
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Members of Public can use the E-service to lodge a Police report that does not require immediate Police action. Log on to E-service via SingPass.
It isn't possible to lodge a report for a location other than singapore.
fml_mylife is offline   Reply With Quote