Aia vitality app challenge

arunjacob

Reaction score
I have team of 3. Need 1 more as the fourth pulled out.

2 of my team are at 100% for this week
I am at 60% by Sat end-of-day and will hit 100% on Sun Sep-24 end-of-day

Add me as a friend on the app only if
- you will hit 100% weekly target on Sep-24 and
- will consistently hit 100% every week

Also once you add me as a friend in the app, I will send you a team invite and you should also accept it on Sunday.

Last edited:

arunjacob

Reaction score
Update: Team complete.
LYT - You were too late. I will accept your friend request but cannot add you to the team

yy1980

Reaction score
you can accept more than 3 persons as your team member. which means even you already have 4 members in a team, you still can accept other team request. it won't affect your existing team.

dexcom7123

Reaction score
you can accept more than 3 persons as your team member. which means even you already have 4 members in a team, you still can accept other team request. it won't affect your existing team.
Is the app down again? Not syncing to my jawbone. I did and clocked cardio workout.

Stealth De

Reaction score
I need 1 more team member, and i have 2 ppl you can add. We've completed 100% this week, pls pm me ur name!

elnewbie

Reaction score
If i have 5 people in my team, does this mean that all 5 must complete 250 pts in order to get the Weekly Group award or only 4 members need to hit target to get the Weekly Group award ?

Twilekks

Reaction score
I am short of 1 team member. Pls pm me your name so I can add you in. thank you!

Last edited:

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your shealth should be the main tracking app and the data is usually synced at the end of the day or the following day. (In my case, usually before 12pm).

However I have also experienced server lagginess on multiple occasions. The tech team got back to me saying that it may take 72 hours for points to be properly reflecting.

do u use S health?

is the sync done at the same time for ALL s health users?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sync-ing is bad.
i walked 13000steps yesterday and only got 50points instead of 100points. my team is going to scold me liao

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sync-ing is bad.
i walked 13000steps yesterday and only got 50points instead of 100points. my team is going to scold me liao

I got 100 points by walking more than 12500 points using Shealth

Suleyman

Reaction score
sync-ing is bad.

I have noticed that the 100 points for clocking 12500 steps only gets added at the end of the day. Your team will still get the $5 on Monday.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.