The Official Football Manager 2017 Thread

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been very underwhelmed so far too. This dynamics sounds like social media introduction in fm17. Quickly turned annoying and everyone couldn't be bothered.

I not sure how will dynamic impact the game if at all. Or is it just purely aesthetics. And also how will AI adapt to this?

I'm more interested to know about match engine changes and if there is improvement to the AI. I'm more likely to skip this, depending on the feedback of the new features.

For players on fat FM, don't think can ignore. More clicks to deal with troublesome players. :s13:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At around 3.46-3.47 can see some new roles but whether it will all be working as intended remains to be seen. :o

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like this year theme is all about interaction. You can even talk to the players before the team talks, that means more clicks. :o

Anyway, the freekicks set up is an nice addition.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
KGla95t.png

Team got ripped apart again :vijayadmin:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think could be today or tomorrow. If I remember correctly, they also release it 2-3 days earlier before the two weeks timeline.

fakkenkt

Reaction score
skipping this year's version... play a new version once every 2 years will feel like it is much more upgraded :s13::s13::s13:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.