[Android/iOS] Final Fantasy Awakening

JayBeeLwashere

Reaction score
Any advice for f2p players? What to spend diamonds on and what thing to upgrade first? Online guides all in indo...

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any advice for f2p players? What to spend diamonds on and what thing to upgrade first? Online guides all in indo...

Can make some 10x draw with ur gem...early on can use those bond heroes first i think they will give u 2 as u progress

Upgrade level and skills, equipment, almost everything u can, they wont go to waste so no need worry about it

And make do on the bounty quests , its worth to refresh even with gems to get high level stars bounty quest...give good exp

darkforce85

Reaction score
Can make some 10x draw with ur gem...early on can use those bond heroes first i think they will give u 2 as u progress

Upgrade level and skills, equipment, almost everything u can, they wont go to waste so no need worry about it

And make do on the bounty quests , its worth to refresh even with gems to get high level stars bounty quest...give good exp

F2P players/Low VIP players (Like me)
I think we should have the following team to survive abit.

REM
JACK
Voice of Healing
Ace

should be able to last u for a while and easy to upgrade. :o:o:o

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
F2P players/Low VIP players (Like me)
I think we should have the following team to survive abit.

REM
JACK
Voice of Healing
Ace

should be able to last u for a while and easy to upgrade. :o:o:o

How u get 4 legends???? I open 10x tickets twice and only got 2....

Btw main hero how to up to purple color

JayBeeLwashere

Reaction score
Thanks for the advices so far..should i upgrade/level everything on all the party members that have voices? Then what do i do with the fodder ones and equipment/materials?

darkforce85

Reaction score
How u get 4 legends???? I open 10x tickets twice and only got 2....

Btw main hero how to up to purple color

Playing long enough will get you there, it's only sooner or later. Once u get your 4 'orange' heroes, work on their 'support' heroes, by lvl 50-60 you should be able to get all 'orange' heroes as mains and supports. Upgrade your mains and as well as your supports as they play a part in increasing your points/stats. :D:D

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Playing long enough will get you there, it's only sooner or later. Once u get your 4 'orange' heroes, work on their 'support' heroes, by lvl 50-60 you should be able to get all 'orange' heroes as mains and supports. Upgrade your mains and as well as your supports as they play a part in increasing your points/stats. :D:D
I din level up my support leh i running out of exp books even for my main team to keep up with my main char level

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.