project_00

Reaction score

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
What TGSP are you guys using?

So far the best review I have found is:

Need to ship from Amazon US
https://www.amazon.com/Orzero-Coverage-Protector-Anti-Scratch-Replacement/dp/B0721B7SZ9

Locally from qoo10, this costs $19.50 for the full cover version including registered mail. Not sure if it's good though
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/HTC-HTC-U-PLAY-U11-ULTRA-THIN-TEMPERED-GLASS-SCREEN-PROTECTOR-FULL/519773337
I used $8 one from qoo10.stuck. But will change to a better one

Sent from Where Is My Nexus5x using GAGT

Plastick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still on my cheap y2k TGSP & clear case.
just curious what's the cons on the spigen clear case? cause the edges will 'push' those full coverage TGSP is it? in terms of protection, good?

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still on my cheap y2k TGSP & clear case.
just curious what's the cons on the spigen clear case? cause the edges will 'push' those full coverage TGSP is it? in terms of protection, good?

Spigen liquid crystal is a little bulkier, which means it'll offer a lil more drop protection compared to cheaper alternatives

jyaisu

Reaction score
I got mine at Suntec, near the cinema.
but it's pricey at $25 and it's the black frame kind which you can probably get much from tb

jyaisu

Reaction score
I don't want the black frame. Threw my imak hydrogel one away liaos. Liddat gonna use it without protector liaos

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

Me neither, but after i found scratches on the back of my phone when I have a cover on most of the time, I just f it and get the first screen protector i can find, which happens to be one with black frame.
It really spoils the look of the phone but it's that against getting scratches.. hai.. my z5c never had a screen protector and after 2 years with multiple drops, the screen is still good as new after a good wipe down.

The hydrogel is rubbish, the sides doesn't stay down at all. Waste of time and money and made me scratch my phone while trying to apply it on.

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me neither, but after i found scratches on the back of my phone when I have a cover on most of the time, I just f it and get the first screen protector i can find, which happens to be one with black frame.
It really spoils the look of the phone but it's that against getting scratches.. hai.. my z5c never had a screen protector and after 2 years with multiple drops, the screen is still good as new after a good wipe down.

The hydrogel is rubbish, the sides doesn't stay down at all. Waste of time and money and made me scratch my phone while trying to apply it on.
Actually I think the Hydrogel is OK for back just that the front is rubbish. Later I go vivo see if got any decent sp

HamsterKing

Reaction score
Anyone know any skin for the HTC U11? i looking for skin haha! and which screen protector got a hole for the mic. still looking for it

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking for a clear case that can put EZ-Link card at back for easy tapping. I bought one from Waterway Point which is a cheap and brandless cannot do that. Previously, I used Samsung Note 5 with Spigen Clear Case to slot my sim card at the back and use for tapping my EZ Link card.

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I give up on finding a good SP without the black frame liaos. Now use some random aliexpress one corners popping out. If cui I gonna use without SP liaos

same here.. accessory support is sadly quite poor this time, i guess the manufacturers got burnt by HTC's "strategy" of U Ultra followed by a "true flagship" and also poor sales of previous phones :s22:

Blimeyomega

Reaction score
So, theres no fully transparent tempered glass? Tried some black frame ones from taobao but i realized need to use glue to glue the sides down.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.