OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi wahwah2,

Yes, Canon is in the eligible categories. If you had made a transaction, and would like for us to check on it, do drop us a PM with your contact details.

^DG
Hi OCBC Bank,

I recently bought Air Tickets from a foreign airline in foreign currency via Apple Pay. Can I just confirm if I will get 10x or 20x?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank,

I recently bought Air Tickets from a foreign airline in foreign currency via Apple Pay. Can I just confirm if I will get 10x or 20x?

Hi Inix,

Mobile payments (valid till Dec 2018) will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Therefore for your case, if the air tickets were purchased via Apple Pay, you will be entitled to 10X OCBC$.

^DG

_ _ _ _ _ _

Update: 23/10/2017

Hi Inix,

We would like to clarify that your transactions via Apple Pay will be eligible for 10X OCBC$ if you had used your phone to tap at the merchant's terminal.

Should you have paid using Apple Pay via website or in app, it will not be eligible to the additional OCBC$.

We apologise for not making this clear previously.

^DG

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Inix,

Mobile payments (valid till Dec 2018) will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Therefore for your case, if the air tickets were purchased via Apple Pay, you will be entitled to 10X OCBC$.

^DG

So in-app payment using Apple Pay also eligible for the 10x points for mobile payment?

benlau1

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I just bought some electronics at the Consumer Electronics Expo 2017.

Can I confirm that the purchase will be entitled to 10X?

This is an electronics fair but I want to be sure that the 10X will be awarded correctly.

Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
When are there chances for 20X ? Why got 20X

Hi OCBC

This is an electronics fair but I want to be sure that the 10X will be awarded correctly.

Thanks.

aside from Trazora question, how about apple pay for payment in the web (safari)

Hi all,

Do give us some time to check on this, and we will get back to you at the soonest.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank,

So in-app payment using Apple Pay also eligible for the 10x points for mobile payment?

aside from Trazora question, how about apple pay for payment in the web (safari)

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience.

We have checked and would like to clarify that for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay transactions, it must be performed by tapping your mobile phone to the merchants' terminal in order to be awarded with the 10X OCBC$.

We have edited our previous reply to Inix to reflect this.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Thanks.

Hi benlau1,

We received your PM on this as well.

This is dependent on the merchant you had made your transactions with at the Expo. The 10X OCBC$ will be awarded If the MCC falls under the eligible listing. We note that you had make the transactions, and will be able to check on this for you.

^DG

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Is online travel spend now included for 10x points? E.g the mailer today howed Expedia, Cathay and Emirates eligible.

lavender81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC i am purchasing essential oils from online store but payment is made via paypal. Am i entitled to the 10X OCBC rewards?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Is online travel spend now included for 10x points? E.g the mailer today howed Expedia, Cathay and Emirates eligible.

wow which mailer , care to share ?

Can share the email regarding 10$ bonus for expedia,etc here ? or OCBC can confirm ?

nope. That mailer basically provide some discount offer on flights and/or hotels.

https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/card-promotions/travel/index.html

Mailer description clearly indicate 10x is for shopping

Hi all,

Swordspirit is right on this.

The mailer was sent to remind cardholders of the card's CVP - 10x OCBC$ on shopping (online & offline, local & overseas), and also showcase some of the current card promotions which can also be found on our website - https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/card-promotions/featured/.

Spend must be on eligible MCC to qualify for 10x OCBC$.

^DG

benlau1

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

If I buy an iphone X via the Apple store app and make payment via Apple pay- this will still qualify for 10X points given that Apple store is an approved merchant right? This is not withstanding that I am using Apple pay (in app) which does not qualify for 10X.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.