[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn sian! Still can't clear solo lvl 20 greater rifts achievement. Not enough time for so much grinding.

i stuck at gr80...can't pass it.

the difficulty difference is damn big man from 79 to 80.

i can't even go pass the entrance. it takes me more than 5 mins to kill 2 normal mobs. :( ends up ran out of time.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I am just curious... Normally what would be the so-call target Crit Dmg and Crit Chance that you guys will target at to clear maybe say GR80+..?

I notice there are really some top notch players who clears GR80 like knife thru butter with a DPS of 2.5mil. My goodness, how do they achieve that..? I presume its thru CritDmg and Crit chance..

AC2

Reaction score
Depend on class n build . Only certain type can make it easy and also on the map type u kanna. If the skele and spider trash map they die fast. But if get those spirit and spear throwing goatman, every few sec u will die to health drain and spear if not careful. From 85 and above it is easier to do gr in grp. Solo can only go that far unless your plvl is 1600 ++

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depend on class n build . Only certain type can make it easy and also on the map type u kanna. If the skele and spider trash map they die fast. But if get those spirit and spear throwing goatman, every few sec u will die to health drain and spear if not careful. From 85 and above it is easier to do gr in grp. Solo can only go that far unless your plvl is 1600 ++

yah every time kenah those winged assasins also jialat, one hit kill lol :s22:

twinsblade

Reaction score
anybody play D3 on PS4 bo??

If I post wrong tread pai say because go console there cannot find ...

I only play season hardcore everytime solo, random co op very sian... lag like hell & most of my deaths is because of it... prefer to play with SG players if there is any1 playing on PS4 HC

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am just curious... Normally what would be the so-call target Crit Dmg and Crit Chance that you guys will target at to clear maybe say GR80+..?

I notice there are really some top notch players who clears GR80 like knife thru butter with a DPS of 2.5mil. My goodness, how do they achieve that..? I presume its thru CritDmg and Crit chance..

Go diablofans to check out their build. They list out everything so it isn’t really hard to look out what to gear for.

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GR 89 cleared under 4 mins.

23023152_10155826895643351_1769394054_o.jpg

The buff to MS in 2.6.1 is quite substantial! :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.