The Official Football Manager 2018 Thread

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out now!!!

Real name fix

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/35729/fm2018-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The create a manager thing looks better, like 2-3x better. The colouring is so much nicer.

Anyway, I suggest using this real name fix instead. The above one will name all the awards in their own language. IE Serie A top scorer will be called Capocannoniere. The one below is all in English. Just follow instructions and put them in 1800 folder.

http://www.footballmanagerstory.com/fm-2017-real-names-fix/

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
The beta feels more "flimsy" compared to last year.

Tactics and match view also lacking some key information for me.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
And one thing i realise is that signing most players, their demands would include wages after hitting xx and xx games :s22:

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see in forums Fm18 getting some serious flak because of the very poor UI and the removal of 2d classic which was a fan favourite.

What are your feedbacks?

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sluggish game overall ... movement of players still pretty janky
UI is a bit of a mess .. seem all over the place.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes i really cannot take the UI.

Especially the tactics part.
Now you can't see whether the players are injured, their conditions, morale and their last 5 average ratings together with the picture of your formation together. Need to keep reducing, expanding the formation image to see all the info.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Also anyone tried taking screenshots?

The screenshots will appear in some weird distorted creepy image for me :vijayadmin:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see in forums Fm18 getting some serious flak because of the very poor UI and the removal of 2d classic which was a fan favourite.

What are your feedbacks?

I think the new 2D is ok but still has alot of room for improvement. Maybe a zoom in camera/zoom in by another 25% or so as it seems abit too far. I like to see the net moving when the ball hits the net.

Some people maybe complaining as they can't really play the game anymore as the graphics requirements have been upgraded this year. Their system can't run the new 2D.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So far my feel of the game.

- New tactics page sucks.

- In match cannot see fitness/condition (i running commentary mode only)

- Cannot (or i haven't figure it out) view match stats during the match, only during half time or full time i can see the number of CCCs, woodworks, key passes by my players etc.

But the starting up of a new game feels much more faster than before, despite i loaded even more leagues than FM17, it started faster.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Now sell players also sian.

Like got some deadwood totally not in my plans, but i open team dynamics. These assholes are highly influential players, if i transfer list them the entire squad will complain :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.