[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, can do haha.

Although to and fro takes some time but you got one whole day ma. Start off the day early and you'll be able to do it on a relax mode.

If you intend to take pingxi line to go Shifen (from ruifang train station), do take note of pingxi line train timings. About 1hr interval for each train. Don't miss the last one.

Since we are on that.
Let me recommend you a place to do.
八斗子
Google for it.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, can do haha.

Although to and fro takes some time but you got one whole day ma. Start off the day early and you'll be able to do it on a relax mode.

If you intend to take pingxi line to go Shifen (from ruifang train station), do take note of pingxi line train timings. About 1hr interval for each train. Don't miss the last one.
Ya, Thanks I think I be trying to leave XMD like 8am for all 3 days bah. Should be safe right?

Since we are on that.
Let me recommend you a place to do.
八斗子
Google for it.
It says 基隆。A beach ah? I should combine this up with故宮,九份十分,or 烏來? Paiseh ah, first time in Taiwan don't know the geographical of here...
*Sweat...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, Thanks I think I be trying to leave XMD like 8am for all 3 days bah. Should be safe right?

It says 基隆。A beach ah? I should combine this up with故宮,九份十分,or 烏來? Paiseh ah, first time in Taiwan don't know the geographical of here...
*Sweat...

No way to combine.
Follow the 3 days plan will be good enough

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should have called in.
They might just make an exception for you.
No harm trying.
Not charge straight through Expedia de? That's why when they say 1 night's as admin fee, Scoot van change dates but not cancel but charge $80-100. Total up to ard $180 for not traveling, so I went ahead and here now. Until now still grey how the concert organiser can refund the fans... :'(

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not charge straight through Expedia de? That's why when they say 1 night's as admin fee, Scoot van change dates but not cancel but charge $80-100. Total up to ard $180 for not traveling, so I went ahead and here now. Until now still grey how the concert organiser can refund the fans... :'(

No worries.
Go enjoy your trip.
When loss what to do, contact again.

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
calkel korkor.. its easy to collect hsr ticket?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.