I used a S$999 Dyson V8 vacuum cleaner for a month. This is what I learned

felixker

Reaction score
_DSC0726.jpg

Hi there, does it mean the top left part can be fully washed and properly dried? Won't it be damaged when washed? There's no proper instructions on this.

Worddrivr

Reaction score
xxtp://assets.hardwarezone.com/img/2017/07/_DSC0726.jpg

Hi there, does it mean the top left part can be fully washed and properly dried? Won't it be damaged when washed? There's no proper instructions on this.

The top part can only be wiped, not washed. The instructions manual explains it.

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For $999, could you spend on another vacuum for 20% of the price and still get 80% results?

- Charles

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's quite subjective since the cost associated is quite high.
There are perks to its design, but it depends if you personally value such matters. Quality, forward thinking, design and performance are what you're paying for collectively.

Is a Dyson vacuum cleaner so much better than a non-Dyson one?

Here's the review to get a better idea of our thoughts from using it:-
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/review-i-used-s999-dyson-v8-vacuum-cleaner-month-what-i-learned

Where the article?

is it really worth the price? how well is the vacuum perform?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's quite subjective since the cost associated is quite high.
There are perks to its design, but it depends if you personally value such matters. Quality, forward thinking, design and performance are what you're paying for collectively.

Here's the review to get a better idea of our thoughts from using it:-
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/review-i-used-s999-dyson-v8-vacuum-cleaner-month-what-i-learned

Nice review... In fact the v8 motorhead can be get for abt 600. The motorhead is more then enough.. Dun need the fluffy head...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.