samsung pay

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is a new spin the wheel, now 20 points needed to spin. Prizes like gear s3 and $10 grab voucher. Spun one time kenna bomb

:( first time playing. rather first time redeeming my points. squander 200 points in exchange for nothing. is this the norm :s13:

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now saw lots of Wireless charger on carousell. Clearly they got it using Samsung pay promo. Taking away chances from people who really need it

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now saw lots of Wireless charger on carousell. Clearly they got it using Samsung pay promo. Taking away chances from people who really need it

why is it taking chances away? carousell offers to sell the wireless charger cheaper than official rates, so whoever needs one can get it at a more affordable price. this is good for both seller and buyer, no?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why is it taking chances away? carousell offers to sell the wireless charger cheaper than official rates, so whoever needs one can get it at a more affordable price. this is good for both seller and buyer, no?

Come to think about it. The event has ended way before the official end date on 29th. Those who really want it,slowly accumulate the points. Only to find out halfway, event ended.

Only those who chiong got the charger for free. Although they can sell cheaper and buy cheaper.

fatthumb

Reaction score
Come to think about it. The event has ended way before the official end date on 29th. Those who really want it,slowly accumulate the points. Only to find out halfway, event ended.

Only those who chiong got the charger for free. Although they can sell cheaper and buy cheaper.
First come first serve leh. Otherwise collect so many points also for what. All sorts of redemption also works this way... not only samsung pay

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score

Hmmmm taken the fact that the $$ spend (Eg: Mac Cone Ice-cream cost $0.80) haha and Pts earn so far for me is far more cheaper than those selling in Carosell tot. That will wait for the next round...Hahah not really really need that Wireless Charger ..Its good to have but not a must to have.

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
First come first serve leh. Otherwise collect so many points also for what. All sorts of redemption also works this way... not only samsung pay

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

yup yup...most of the redemption contest..will be on FCFS basis or While Stock Last...

schlep

Reaction score
a question. if my UOB card is linked to Samsung Pay, do I still get to enjoy UOB card privileges like the $3 rebate if i top up petrol at Singapore Petroleum?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a question. if my UOB card is linked to Samsung Pay, do I still get to enjoy UOB card privileges like the $3 rebate if i top up petrol at Singapore Petroleum?
by right shld be yes. if u kena by left, its most probably uob side issue. I don't role to use uobs cards on Samsung pay because of some issues in the past and some ongoing.. they wanna push android users to use their mighty pay app instead of Samsung pay

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

TheAlphaLion

Reaction score
Found some items on Qoo10 for 4 cents (looks like a testing listing that doesn't actually sell anything), bought using Samsung Pay and got +30 reward points.

Good for end of the month if need to top up to maintain Gold level. Searched "samsung pay points"

bawawaw

Reaction score
This might be cheating, but hope it will not be fixed. Lol

If you buy in Qoo10 using Samsung Pay, you will be rewarded by points. After successful payment, you cancel your order. Points will NOT be removed in your SPay.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.