Apple Watch

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow so fast
So wherevstill got sell s2 ?

Yes, I managed to get it, Apple Watch series 2 Nike 42mm but this noon when I got it I still can choose, cos all are available and now all sold out? That was fast....

Reaction score
Just curious how do you wear your apple watch?
Also typically what is your move goal?
aw3-e1508980206886.jpg

pangsaikang

Reaction score
How long is max battery live on one single charge (with normal daily usage)?
go jogging for an hr, daily usage read email read msg read whatsapp touch the animation abit. reminder at the end of 14 hr usage batt life is at 80-85%

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My longest on my Series 2 is first day 7am full charge until next day 6:30pm, balance 21%. Both days with music controls on my AirPods on Spotify, a few hrs on TuneIn Radio Pro in office and moderate apps usage including breathe, messages and weather checks on Carrot Weather.

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking if I should get Nike edition for the same price. I intend to get another band to use anyways. The nike edition got additional watch face for the same price wor.

Reaction score
I normally running using Nike+ apps, without my phone with me, seems battery drop 20%/hr.
As I always place my aw3 in the charger while I'm bathing, so battery status always ranging from 70% to 100%.
Not sure by doing that will shorten the battery life, any idea?
How long is max battery live on one single charge (with normal daily usage)?

Kiv8383

Reaction score
I was browsing the apple japan site and it seems the price of the GPS+Cellular watch is lower in Japan.
If I buy it there, will it work in Singapore when eSIM is up?

PetPet

Reaction score
I was browsing the apple japan site and it seems the price of the GPS+Cellular watch is lower in Japan.

Most likely yes* :)
Remember to account for the 8% tax.

*At least that's what I'm doing, I'm getting a Japanese set. My series 0 is dying. Hopefully when it comes over to Singapore, we'll have the options to use cellular with our telcos. Last I check, the LTE bands are correct :)

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gotten my apple watch Nike + edition yesterday. Figured out I don't really need the LTE, how often do I need it. Most probably need to pay extra $10 every month to Telco too for the extra sim, even though it is eSim.

I used full day today from 8am to 9pm, battery at 94% remaining. I didn't do any exercise tracking though, since whole day busy at work. Occasional notification, play around with some apps. Battery life is amazingly quite good.

mwwk

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just bought my AW3 yesterday. I have a newbie question. I am wondering since one needs to enter the pass code when the watch is resting or not worn, so anyone can just access the watch by just wearing it since it won't prompt for pass code when it's on the wrist? Is there any security setting that I have missed out?

PetPet

Reaction score
You'll need to enter the passcode when the watch is on your wrist as well. The reason you don't get to enter the passcode is because you've enabled unlock using iPhone. This feature enables you to unlock your Apple Watch by unlocking your iPhone.

mwwk

Reaction score
You'll need to enter the passcode when the watch is on your wrist as well. The reason you don't get to enter the passcode is because you've enabled unlock using iPhone. This feature enables you to unlock your Apple Watch by unlocking your iPhone.
Thanks for the clarification

Reaction score
Unless you turn off wrist detection under passcode, but I feel safer if set the passcode. As for me I enable apple pay in my watch.
Hi everyone, just bought my AW3 yesterday. I have a newbie question. I am wondering since one needs to enter the pass code when the watch is resting or not worn, so anyone can just access the watch by just wearing it since it won't prompt for pass code when it's on the wrist? Is there any security setting that I have missed out?

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score

Yes I'm buying a set with lte right now in Japan, cheaper then SG

nicepal

Reaction score

If You set password lock, even when you are wearing ur watch while it is lock, you need to enter password, no need after that. With wrist detection On, removing the watch will lock back.

Like the other bro said, with unlock with iPhone ON, locked watch worn on wrist, unlock iPhone will unlock watch too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.