kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw got premium and ultra premium
So the premium is from dark sky
And ultra is from weather underground I guesssing

nicepal

Reaction score
you guys are serious into weather... I mostly only use it to check out temperature and possibility of rain coming .. ;)

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you guys are serious into weather... I mostly only use it to check out temperature and possibility of rain coming .. ;)

I love weather apps and more particular on getting the best and most accurate, hence I invested in one. :)

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the premium only. If I buy the ultra-premium now, it is a waste?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the premium only. If I buy the ultra-premium now, it is a waste?

It'll just charge you the $13.98. If your premium account is paid yearly, it'll be a waste. If monthly, just wait for the end of the month subscription then get ultra premium.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty accurate. Premium subscription taps source from Dark Sky (and yes, Dark Sky is not available here). Ultra premium subscription taps source from Weather Underground (Wundergroud) and is said to download weather info more frequently and also more accurate than Dark Sky.

What good is Carrot if it takes data from Wunderground which is a free app?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.