Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes it is pretty pricey compare to other buffet. But if you really love Hokkaido seafood they do serve high quality food. With uni sushi and ehi & hokkaido scallop available is very rare.

You can check out the photos here I posted if keen.

http://www.shuxianblog.com/mandarin-orchard-hotel-triple-three-hokkaido-harvest-buffet/

Went on the last day of the Hokkaido theme, had to confirm with them if there were uni. Frankly speaking after spending S$113 nett for the buffet, me and my dining companion weren't impress with the spreads nor the quality. As usual for most buffets, there were the delay tactic used for the oyster station where long queue formed while waiting for the chef to shuck the oysters. Thank goodness I don't take oysters so avoided it. Both the sweet shrimp and scallop sashimi, the quality just wasn't there. The shrimp was a little mushy and had that I was dead for many days taste while the scallop had a fishy taste that spelled "Unfresh" all over it.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any more soon Toon? haha

Going Straits again this weekend, but no more slots already.

Starting next weekend, switching to sat lunch. Its a decent value for $ buffet. Nothing fancy. If you keen, watsapp me :)

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the buffet at Tenkaichi? There's a 1-for-1 promo now till end of year.

http://tenkaichi.com.sg/promotion/

They always have 1 for 1. I tried sometime back when they have not shifted to marina yet. Meats okay. Got the wagyu taste. Not good cuts, but fair enough for the price. Service is friendly n they serve the meats quite fast. I think nett price is around $60, so really only for hardcore meat lovers. Enjoy!

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SIC ... lets all get fat together! :D

7stwtbl4c7e.jpg

RIBFEST 2017
A Night of Thanksgiving at Morganfield’s!
The Home of the Best Ribs in Town invites you to Ribfest – a night of all you can eat festive treats and drinks!

Feast on all you can eat juicy, tender Sticky Bones spare ribs, tantalizing Crackling Pork Roast and much much more, at the same time, taste all sorts of different Craft Beers, brewed in small batches from all over the world, or sip on a glass of wine while listening to the live band. Of course, not to forget the lucky draw, where every ticket gives you a chance to win attractive prizes!

What are you waiting for? Ribfest 2017 is happening at Morganfield’s - Orchard Central on Saturday, 25 November 2017 from 6 pm – 9 pm.

SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU!
At $78 nett, this is an event you cannot miss, but because you are our special VIP guests, we're giving you $10 off! At only $68nett, gather all your friends, & feast the night away. Nothing brings people together better than food.

Use the promotion code " RIBFESTVIP " to get $10 off your Ribfest Tickets! Promotion ends 10 November 2017!
Hurry, buy your tickets before it sells out!
http://wyhn.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/evidv8tbl4c7d.html

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SIC ... Lets get fatter! ;)

This promo is for SPG. Its foc membership btw, so you can just sign up on the spot at most SPG hotels.

I have not tried Seasonal Tastes b4, but the view there is nice! Definitely recommended for a nice date :s8:

A LUNCHTASTIC BUFFET @ Seasonal Tastes

For all your hard work, reward yourself with an indulgently epic buffet lunch at The Westin Singapore’s signature dining venue, Seasonal Tastes. Savor a lavish selection of fresh seafood, succulent roasts, and delightful desserts to leave you feeling satisfied. Top it all off with an exclusive promotional price, available for a limited time only.

Lunchtastic-Buffet---lores.jpg

Mondays – Fridays: $32++ (adult) | $16++ (child)
Saturdays: $42++ (adult) | $21++ (child)

Available from 12.00PM – 2.30PM.

http://www.thewestinsingapore.com/seasonaltastes

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SIC ... too much food, too little tummy space :o

Some peeps are asking abt the bbq buffet @ Gyuu Shokuhin? @ 30 nett for the voucher, i am not sure if its cheaper than the walk in price. Do note that its only 1 hr limit plus lunch more limited items than dinner. Lunch a lot cheaper though. The time limit n items are the same as walk in.

FAVE dun sell dinner vouchers, but selling lunch options for 2 or 4 pax. If you creating a FAVE account, pm me for referral code to give both of us $3 credits. Thanks!

FAVE - (Sat - Sun, PH) GYUU+ Yakiniku Grill Lunch Buffet for 1 Person

• Valid on Saturday – Sunday: 11:30am – 3:00pm. Valid on public holidays.
  • Strictly valid for dine-in only.
  • Not valid with other offers / promotions / discounts / membership rebates.
  • No extension on the redemption of voucher that is expired.
  • Surcharge of $10 per 100g of leftovers.
  • No extension on the redemption of voucher that is expired.
  • Buffet is valid for 1 hour.

https://myfave.com/singapore/gyuu-y...akiniku-grill-lunch-buffet-for-1-person-38751

Faith1997

Reaction score
The worse buffet I ever had

Previously, I bought a voucher on FAVE to charcoal thai's steamboat buffet dinner. My friends and I are all foodies and love buffet. Normally, we aren't too demanding when it comes to buffet. But, that dinner was really too horrible. we hardly ate anything as all the seafood were far from fresh, the meat tasted horrible as well. Lastly, the food there was ALL cold. Never once did we left s buffet place without a full stomach but this time we did. It was cheap, but believe me, no matter how cheap it was, it was below value. Never ever visit that place. anws we went to the one at vivo

boiboi123

Reaction score
Previously, I bought a voucher on FAVE to charcoal thai's steamboat buffet dinner. My friends and I are all foodies and love buffet. Normally, we aren't too demanding when it comes to buffet. But, that dinner was really too horrible. we hardly ate anything as all the seafood were far from fresh, the meat tasted horrible as well. Lastly, the food there was ALL cold. Never once did we left s buffet place without a full stomach but this time we did. It was cheap, but believe me, no matter how cheap it was, it was below value. Never ever visit that place. anws we went to the one at vivo

I agree.. it's priced on the very low end but even still I think the quality was so bad that I would not go back again.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previously, I bought a voucher on FAVE to charcoal thai's steamboat buffet dinner. .. Never ever visit that place. anws we went to the one at vivo

I agree.. it's priced on the very low end but even still I think the quality was so bad that I would not go back again.

My experience there is quite different. I found it decent food wise n great value for the price ... w some caveats ... i normally go there shortly after they start, so the cooked food tends to be hot n 'present' :s13: Their refill is very slow wor, so this is impt.

I also normally just eat the mutton, beef n chicken. The meat quality is okay mah. I dun bother with their seafood.

aqf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any nice weekday lunch buffets with ongoing promotion this November?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.