The Official Football Manager 2018 Thread

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this pic on reddit. :eek:

LhZEBU3.png

wilcam

Reaction score
Same, here, owned CM and FM over the years, this FM 2018 UI is one of the worst.

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
game is slow and too many clicks to get info
this will be my last fm for sure.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyone else cannot take screenshot using alt + f9 ah?

the resulting image will be blurred out, i wonder is this intentional for beta :s22:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tested on both FMs, no problem with screenshots using alt f9.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last played fm16. This fm18 ui quite bad leh compare to 16. Even the set piece taker screen. Want to add 3rd or 4th taker the space so small. Keep added become 1st taker.

Probably beta but really quite buggy. Tactic screen suddenly the player name will go missing.

Btw anyone play Milan? The ffp hard to pass man. Halfway through the season and projected to make 25m loss. Thinking to sell which player now.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone finds their game is still pretty sluggish, remove all your downloaded graphics for now.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how SI considers current injury frequency to be "normal".

Almost every single game have player getting knocks, the injury list is just getting too crazy...

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now sell players also sian.

Like got some deadwood totally not in my plans, but i open team dynamics. These assholes are highly influential players, if i transfer list them the entire squad will complain :s22:

Xxx disappointed at the lack of fitness coaching. What? The next thing I open up training , I have a 4.5 Star rated for fitness attributes and the workload was average. So what? Have to add more coach till light?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why leh? Ppl who had graphics also face such problems ahhh? I have facenpacks, kit packs all added ahhhhhh 😭

I read some of the posts in the tech forum, seems like some graphics could be the problem. You can move your graphics folder to your desktop and see if the performance improve. Need to reload skin.

zensushi

Reaction score
Skipped FM17...may KIV on this release until the regulars share more positive reviews on the patched product! :o

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
zen i doubt there will be many positive about this game.

No matter how they patch, it is really unlikely for them to overhaul the UI. The negatives so far are not those minor problems like injuries, bugs, glitches, players whiny that can be easily fixed with patches or smth.

Its the really poor design of the game :vijayadmin:

zensushi

Reaction score

No matter how they patch, it is really unlikely for them to overhaul the UI. The negatives so far are not those minor problems like injuries, bugs, glitches, players whiny that can be easily fixed with patches or smth.

Thanks, Sir!

:( :(

Did they ever fixed the inability to zoom in with regards to the UI fonts size thingey?

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm very disappointed this game has gone backwards. So many useless features but the core elements of the game is still so buggy.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Sir!

:( :(

Did they ever fixed the inability to zoom in with regards to the UI fonts size thingey?

No idea about the zoom in thing.

Just realised another feature that i look at very oftenly is gone, the estimated value of a club :vijayadmin:

Now they just tell you rich, secure, stable :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.