The Razer phone

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
I'll never trust huawei again after my n6p died twice lol
It's not exactly Huawei problem. I believed it's related to Sd810 that has a whole bunch of problems just like LG G4 bootloop.. so now LG and Huawei has to make up for it with 2 years warranty..

SECTORTWO

Reaction score
Watch this video if you want to get hype :D

Looks better than expected from the photos! Still no local telco release news yet right? I wish they would launch it here earlier than elsewhere since it's a "local" brand...

Vulpix

Reaction score
Looks better than expected from the photos! Still no local telco release news yet right? I wish they would launch it here earlier than elsewhere since it's a "local" brand...
Everyone spam Mingliang's facebook ask him when Singapore getting. :s13:

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Not bad.... can be reserved.

Razer%20Phone%20Resevation.jpg

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score

No, it says it is not distributed to Sg. Ordered to deliver to the States.

Pre-orders are now live for the Razer Phone through Razer's official website, Three (in Europe), Amazon and select Microsoft stores in the US. and will launch on November 17. 1,337 special edition units will be available, which feature the green Razer logo. The Razer Phone releases in North America, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Denmark, and Sweden for $700 USD / £700 GBP / €750 Euro.

SECTORTWO

Reaction score
Everyone spam Mingliang's facebook ask him when Singapore getting. :s13:

That time I kaopeh about their shitty sale on their main FB page then kena banned liao, plus I don't think ML will give a damn about the local market since it's so small.

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
the price seems okie though to be honest.

the key issue is warranty I guess.

it's covered by shop and when I asked another shop/seller they indicated there are charges for shipping back on your behalf for warranty

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

deathsaurerxxx

Reaction score
https://www.gsmarena.com/razer_phone-review-1683.php

CMI seems like the verdict gsmarena is giving it... lousy battery endurance compared to phones with 3300mah battery, no 3.5 headphone jack, no wireless charging, sub par contrast, poor sunlight contast ratio which means no outdoor gaming session, bluetooth only 4.2 not 5.0 or aptx, camera underwhelming, video ok but still not as good as other flagship model, even audio is describe as loud at best.

Quite simply one of the worst reviews by gsmarena. :s22::s22::s22:

Last edited:

SECTORTWO

Reaction score
https://www.gsmarena.com/razer_phone-review-1683.php

CMI seems like the verdict gsmarena is giving it... lousy battery endurance compared to phones with 3300mah battery, no 3.5 headphone jack, no wireless charging, sub par contrast, poor sunlight contast ratio which means no outdoor gaming session, bluetooth only 4.2 not 5.0 or aptx, camera underwhelming, video ok but still not as good as other flagship model, even audio is describe as loud at best.

Quite simply one of the worst reviews by gsmarena. :s22::s22::s22:

I already started to have doubts when other reviews started appearing on XDA that the screen is dim and the battery life isn't good. This in-depth review kinda seals the deal for me to go with a different device instead.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.