AirAsia and Jetstar 20% Discount from published rate on any routes!!!

ChaOrEn

Reaction score
i also dont know if the story you make is real of fake? or is it just to make thing screwed and you ask me for another discount for the next flight? well, i dont know.... for everyone flying is fine, ONLY YOU...

Nah. You are just trying to protect yourself from losing customers after seeing my post.

All I shared is only true with supporting evidences and nothing of slander against you. It is to be fair to new customers to think twice before trying your service. Numerous people do have flight issues with you. It is not just me, you know yourself better so don't lie and pretend nobody else know. Lying too much will only keep customers away as it is important to be honest in doing business..

You are afraid that nobody will book with you again so now you are willing to book flights for people without upfront payment.

I did take screenshot of scoot's email reply dated 8 October 2017 in response to my ticket number 1709049415 dated 23 September 2017. I sent screenshot via WhatsApp to you on 8 October 2017, 9:22am regarding the 2 hours wait at HK airport counter as they demand to see my physical credit card before they will release flight ticket to return Singapore.

You saw that message about 16 minutes later which is on 8 October 2017, 9:38 AM. However, you did not say anything.

Its NOT only me who got flight cancelled but some other people too.

You shared with me via WhatsApp on 12 August that your other customer booked jetstar with you but got his flight cancelled realising only when he arrived at airport. You told me it is due to billing issue but it doesn't look to be the case since not only 1 or 2 people too had their flight cancelled by airline due to issue relating to your cards used for payment.

2u79led.jpg

vigylz.jpg

Another of your customer told me via WhatsApp on 8 October 2017 that his gf also got her flight cancelled by airline and it was booked through you (weqs99).
10riniv.jpg

Since you have told at least 3 lies now based on your post above, it makes it even harder for me to believe any of your words. So how can you expect me to pay upfront for you are dishonest?

Last edited:

weqs99

Reaction score
Sorry..

1. I ask your friend to pay upfront because its the first transaction after the problem right? Please ask him now, how do he do booking from me now..
2. I believe you have made a group chat with several of my customer right? Please capture and send here what they said.
3. I am not afraid of loosing customer.. in the first place, i give you guys trust, to pay after you fly. If you trust me, please let me know. If you dont (like you for example), i dont force you to trust me. There are hundreds there seeling ticket. For others who bought from me, thank tou for trusting and give me chance to prove.

If you dont trust me its ok, give me bad comment.. please dont make things screwed up, (ask some of my customer to believe what you believe).. very immature..
Sorry if i made mistake.

Thank you and have a good day

Momonga

Reaction score
I have been using TS service since march this year and including my own bookings and some on behalf of my friends, it is close to 15 bookings for both flights and hotel.

Since the start TS has allowed me to pay after I fly and after check in, and so far i have not encountered any problems. I have also made bookings for the rest of my flight needs for year 2017.

Granted some bookings take very long to get a confirmation and I need to chase TS, but do not forget that the tickets are already priced at a premium discount, if you want to have your cake and eat it, and cannot stomach inconveniences (in this case the cost savings outweighs the inconveniences i am experienced, hence i still choose TS) then you are better off booking direct.

As of today, TS has been responsible and reasonably reliable, and I will continue to use him for all my budget airline and hotel needs.

keith00

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody have bad experience with seller?

Cos i intend to contact the seller to purchase tickets for December 2017...

Honestly 20% saving if not worth the trouble going through after seeing all the comment
:s13::s13::s13:

this guy may be be using stolen/ fault cc to purchase the ticket which i personally encountered before.

Everything seem legit, but once the airline found its a fault case, its will cancel the flight ..
and worst case like mine.. involved in police case.

Just sharing my experience.

weqs99

Reaction score
Honestly 20% saving if not worth the trouble going through after seeing all the comment
:s13::s13::s13:

this guy may be be using stolen/ fault cc to purchase the ticket which i personally encountered before.

Everything seem legit, but once the airline found its a fault case, its will cancel the flight ..
and worst case like mine.. involved in police case.

Just sharing my experience.

Hi,
Thank you for sharing
It is not.. i have been selling for almost a year.
There are travelagencies site on the internet which can get you up to 30% when you sign up on a minimum amount deposit. Pls do some research in google

Thank you

weqs99

Reaction score
I have been using TS service since march this year and including my own bookings and some on behalf of my friends, it is close to 15 bookings for both flights and hotel.

Since the start TS has allowed me to pay after I fly and after check in, and so far i have not encountered any problems. I have also made bookings for the rest of my flight needs for year 2017.

Granted some bookings take very long to get a confirmation and I need to chase TS, but do not forget that the tickets are already priced at a premium discount, if you want to have your cake and eat it, and cannot stomach inconveniences (in this case the cost savings outweighs the inconveniences i am experienced, hence i still choose TS) then you are better off booking direct.

As of today, TS has been responsible and reasonably reliable, and I will continue to use him for all my budget airline and hotel needs.

Thank youuu for your trust!!

ChaOrEn

Reaction score
Sorry..

1. I ask your friend to pay upfront because its the first transaction after the problem right? Please ask him now, how do he do booking from me now..
2. I believe you have made a group chat with several of my customer right? Please capture and send here what they said.
3. I am not afraid of loosing customer.. in the first place, i give you guys trust, to pay after you fly. If you trust me, please let me know. If you dont (like you for example), i dont force you to trust me. There are hundreds there seeling ticket. For others who bought from me, thank tou for trusting and give me chance to prove.

If you dont trust me its ok, give me bad comment.. please dont make things screwed up, (ask some of my customer to believe what you believe).. very immature..
Sorry if i made mistake.

Thank you and have a good day

who very immature??? That is considered a personal attack towards me!

Its NOT what I believe but its true sharing about you from other customers.
Everything that I shared here earlier about you comes with screenshot to prove the true facts of you.

Based on what I have gathered feedback from other customers about you, you are selective in BOTH new and existing customers.

For selected new customer (whom you know yourself who is he/her), you will demand him/her to pay upfront before you make booking for him/her.

Then for selected returning customer like me whom you faced numerous issues with flights booked for them in the previous bookings, you will also demand them to pay upfront.

For some remaining returning customers who have little or no issues with flights booked for them in the previous bookings, you are willing to book first for them and allowed them to pay later.

Instead of trying to understand and resolve the non-satisfaction and unfair treatment felt by your customers in private, you start calling your customer SELFISH and CHILDISH in private chats. How's your professionalism of doing business?

All I see is the lack of professionalism, plenty lies and running suspicious activities (you can't explain why it happened) which are now leading to police case (as told by former, keith00).

In the end, the person who lose out is you not me because this is your business.

Last edited:

reaverx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have used this sellers service , i 100% recommend him .

he doesnt even ask for a payment upfront .

i have booked and very happy with my purchase . in fact i had to chase him to

get him to look at the payment i sent him lol .

good guy . all the best :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.