HTC U11 Plus

coktky

Reaction score
Probably yes. Saw it from local website.
The fact that it has a LCD screen, improved rating of IP68, updated Sense UI, bigger battery and looking gorgeous to boot, is a winner. Will it be launching in SG?

kababoom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any clear flip case for HTC phones it seems accessories are very limited for HTC

Mike_Lim

Reaction score
The HTC U11 Plus was originally intended to be the Google Pixel 2 XL

From https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/2/16589218/htc-u11-plus-announced-specs-release-date-price-android-oreo

20171101_htc_u11_plus_vladsavov_00010.jpg

And by the way
Verge Editor’s Choice: HTC U11

KWSquare

Reaction score
Nope, you're wrong, no google camera portrait mode prowess. and well... lightning fast OS updates.
Definitely not the software part, but hardware wise like the 18:9 screen, and the bezel-less design are some of the design cues not found in any other previous recent HTC phones.

Sources also mentioned that this is the muskie that is replaced by LG taimen aka the Pixel 2 XL. How true? I don't know.

All I would say that this is a 'poor man's' Pixel 2 XL!

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Last edited:

tehnehneh

Reaction score
It's available for purchase on the HTC tw website now. Price is about 900 SGD. Any problems if I buy it for use in SG and do they allow overseas shipping?

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
It's available for purchase on the HTC tw website now. Price is about 900 SGD. Any problems if I buy it for use in SG and do they allow overseas shipping?
Just find a 3rd party courier to ship over to Singapore will do and it might be taxable.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
U are welcome. Not really worth it to get export set as there is no warranty.

coktky

Reaction score
Anyone know or have a clue that when will HTC bringing this to Singapore?
really wanna to get the translucent version , 6gb/128!
Thanks!

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very important question: Does U11 still have those lens flares issues for its camera?? All the past HTC cameras have this issue, even the Pixel series.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.