Apple Watch

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Most likely yes* :)
Remember to account for the 8% tax.

*At least that's what I'm doing, I'm getting a Japanese set. My series 0 is dying. Hopefully when it comes over to Singapore, we'll have the options to use cellular with our telcos. Last I check, the LTE bands are correct :)

Yes I'm buying a set with lte right now in Japan, cheaper then SG

can share how u all buying apple watch from japan?
fly there, ask friend help, airfrov?

My series 0 think dying too. no matter how i charge also max 82%.
Thinking of changing, but i prefer stainless steel version and sg do not have lte version.

nicepal

Reaction score
if not buying physically there... maybe can try buying and send to a vPost Japan address? then ship over? But I think will also be a little ex as need to include shipment cost..

nicepal

Reaction score
Anyone tried putting screen protector on the AW? I bought one from DWB while buying 3rd party strap... the edges near the curve side kept coming out.. likely will just peel in off in a week or 2...

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can share how u all buying apple watch from japan?
fly there, ask friend help, airfrov?

My series 0 think dying too. no matter how i charge also max 82%.
Thinking of changing, but i prefer stainless steel version and sg do not have lte version.

you can try going to Apple Orchard to ask for battery change. They will likely replace yours with a refurb series 1 at the cost of battery service

leonard87

Reaction score
any female apple watch users here? i am thinking buy it as a gift for my wife as a gift and she is a first time user in wearable tech so i am not too sure does the ladies like using it?

leonard87

Reaction score
any female apple watch users here? i am thinking buy it as a gift for my wife as a gift and she is a first time user in wearable tech so i am not too sure does the ladies like using it?

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score
I gotten my apple watch Nike + edition yesterday. Figured out I don't really need the LTE, how often do I need it. Most probably need to pay extra $10 every month to Telco too for the extra sim, even though it is eSim.

I used full day today from 8am to 9pm, battery at 94% remaining. I didn't do any exercise tracking though, since whole day busy at work. Occasional notification, play around with some apps. Battery life is amazingly quite good.

Actually wads the diff between the Nike version with AW3? Same price right.

nicepal

Reaction score
Think the difference is Nike version has
1 - one additional face Nike+ that only for nike+ version
2 - the nike strap that only comes with the nike watch
3 - and a preloaded nike app(i think, cos I never use)
Other functions, i guess will be the same...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.