Destiny 2

raysusan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think those still not in clans might have to join non local based clans. Seems hard to join one.
Ya. I am currently 268. Solo all along.
I think without a team is very hard to play raid and nightfall

Last edited:

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last week i was looking for nightfall team for my Rat King quest, asked in clan but maybe most people cleared not easy to get a team, googled for alternatives outside of clan. Found the following 2 options;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fireteams/
www.destinylfg.net

I have great success with the reddit one, posted like less than 10mins and got friend request pretty quickly. The DestinyLFG is abit clunky, i registered and tried but no success but others seem to say their experience are quite positive with it.

If you didn't know, you can't add EU friends while logged in on NA. If you see someone posted "(PC/EU) LF1M Nightfall" and you want to join, you have to relog via Europe region before you can add the original poster to friend list. Doing so, you won't see your friends that you added on NA temporarily. Its kind of a hassle but still gets you your nightfall and raid slot. Latency wise, i find no difference when i was doing nightfall with the EU players.

Hope this info helps someone out there.

Got my Legend of Acrius with some AMDK from reddit btw :)

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guide to leveling if you still have trouble.
HOvS4Mk.png

yv3bzay.png

Clan has completed Crucible and Nightfall for this week's reset.

We have made 7 slots available, please follow instructions in clan description after the link if you wish to join. No guarantees of placement and be seeing you on the Discord!

GamerEdge Destiny 2 Clan

Last edited:

raysusan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guide to leveling if you still have trouble.
HOvS4Mk.png

yv3bzay.png

Clan has completed Crucible and Nightfall for this week's reset.

We have made 7 slots available, please follow instructions in clan description after the link if you wish to join. No guarantees of placement and be seeing you on the Discord!

GamerEdge Destiny 2 Clan
Thanks. Apply now

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3tPp5xe.png

During the evening they completed the Legionnaire raid again. So left ToTN which i am sure they will complete by tomorrow.

FYI. only 1 slot left in clan.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46467
Reset times are changing on 5th Dec 2017.
Should be around 1AM the next day for GMT+8 players.

Curse of Osiris: Reset Changes
With the release of Curse of Osiris, Ritual Resets will no longer take place at 1 AM Pacific. Starting December 5, resets will occur at 1700 UTC.

Throughout Destiny 1’s lifespan, players would frequently encounter an issue where weekly resets would not always coincide with content releases. This would prevent impacted players from earning new rewards. Countermeasures were taken by disabling activity playlists, but we were unable to prevent every scenario. Additionally, we’re seeking to align the Milestone resets with event availability, such as Trials of the Nine or Iron Banner, to provide a uniform experience for players to follow each week.

The following is a short list of time zone conversions from 1700 UTC. If you do not see your local time below, we advise using an online time zone converter to prepare for the upcoming change.

9 AM PST
12 PM EST
5 PM GMT
9 PM MSK
2 AM JST
4 AM AEDT
6 AM NZDT

Stay tuned to help.bungie.net for future Support updates regarding the Curse of Osiris and the start of Season 2, releasing on December 5, 2017.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

and big thanks to our friends who completed another TotN weekly
udenW2E.png

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solo Underbelly Chest run for Titan build.

and the missing Pipeline chest.

Casperz

Reaction score
Singapore Clan [SG-Destiny] Open Recruitment for Destiny 2 PC!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2857295

We are a Singaporean Clan playing at the timezone GMT+8. Feel free to join us if you are a PC player! We usually play around 9pm-1am on Weekdays, and more on weekends! Looking for like minded players to experience new content together. We welcome anyone from anywhere for some casual gameplay (as we are working professionals in the day).

We clear nightfall strikes regularly and are currently attempting Leviathan raids. Having a mic to coordinate during the game is preferred! We have Discord "https://discord.gg/AkSKF8w"

Feel free to send me a message for more queries.

- Lagnok

railing

Reaction score
looking for kaki to do rat king quest from start but i'm kinda new in d2 how to add fireteam please help

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To the Guardians on PC: Download NVIDIA’s latest (388.31) driver for up to a 53% performance improvement!
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe..._the_guardians_on_pc_download_nvidias_latest/

Savathun's Song Nighfall Strike all anomalies location map
LAqq0lC.png

There are total 29 anomalies.
Triangle pointing upwards means that the anomaly is above players height.
Triangle pointing down means that the anomaly is somwhere below.
Circle means that the anomaly is at the same height as players are.
Anomaly #26 can be obtained only after completion of the green route.

"Curse of Osiris" Reveal Stream Summary
New level cap: 330 + 5 = 335.
New Destination: Mercury, with its own tokens and faction NPC (Brother Vance, IIRC).
The social space is The Lighthouse.
The Infinite Forest (the Vex’s reality simulator, and a patrol space, I think) is different each time you enter it.
New Egyptian-themed armor drops on Mercury.
The Heroic Strike Playlist is back.
There is a new raid on the Leviathan called “Eater of Worlds”, but it’s shorter than the original Leviathan raid.
There will also be a Prestige version of Eater of Worlds.
They are calling Eater of Worlds a “raid lair”.
Eater of Worlds will not go live on Dec 5, but will shortly thereafter.
The original Leviathan raid is having its level cap raised, so you can play the original Leviathan (in Normal Mode) to level up to 335.

The second expansion will have an additional “lair” on the Leviathan.
Again, a shorter raid than the original Leviathan, I think.

Here's a transcript of a part of the reveal that states just how big Eater of Worlds will be:
Q. What is the scope of a raid lair, if you were to try to size it up?
A. It's not as lengthy as the original Leviathan, but there's still a boss and all the challenges leading up to the them. So it's going to be a pretty sizable addition.
And it's no less challenging or less fun than any other raid we've made. This raid is a ton of fun. We've been playing it a lot internally. It's extremely challenging. You're going to die a lot.

There's new end game quests that give you parts or access (not 100% sure how it works) to create new weapons. There's a new forge in the lighthouse that allows you to create weapons if you've collected the proper materials or completed the quest or whatever the requirements are.

Last edited:

raysusan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do we still get good reward if complete nightfall more than once?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.