Small TV with DVB tuner

petetherock

Reaction score
Hi friends
I am looking for a 32-40" tv for a bedroom. But I need the new DVB tuner.
Any suggestions and how much are they?
Thanks

kw442

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi friends
I am looking for a 32-40" tv for a bedroom. But I need the new DVB tuner.
Any suggestions and how much are they?
Thanks

For Japanese/Korean brands such as Panasonic, Sony, LG & Samsung, 32" with DVB tuner should be around S$300-400.

Likewise, Philips & other Chinese brands should be around S$200-300.

petetherock

Reaction score
For Japanese/Korean brands such as Panasonic, Sony, LG & Samsung, 32" with DVB tuner should be around S$300-400.

Likewise, Philips & other Chinese brands should be around S$200-300.

Thanks - do you have a specific model to recommend?
A Sony or LG is ok. I don't mind paying more for a good set with full HD.
Cheers

Firefly01

Reaction score
I have a bnib LG 32LH570D that I collected from LG two days ago as a free gift for my purchase of a larger TV. 3 years warranty. If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss price.

petetherock

Reaction score
I have a bnib LG 32LH570D that I collected from LG two days ago as a free gift for my purchase of a larger TV. 3 years warranty. If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss price.

This model?
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/LG-LG-32LH570D-32INCH-SMART-LED-TV-LOCAL-WARRANTY/466363100

Can you pm me with your best price? (we will take $$ offline)

After the first few posts, I might be more inclined to spend a tad more for a 40" with full HD, but I am open to ideas. Cheers :)

zensushi

Reaction score
My parents' LG TV just uplorried after 8 years.

Any recommendations for a 32"-40" TV to replace it, please? They have a Singtel TV set-top box to connect to...

zensushi

Reaction score
Yeah 40 might be a better buy..

Found this Sony 40w660e:
Full HD, LED, built in tuner, three year warranty..
If I get from Best Denki, I might be able to get points, discount and maybe they will dispose of my old set..
https://www.bestdenki.com.sg/tv/kdl40w660e

http://www.lazada.sg/sony-kdl-40w66...-030506000000.0.0.dAMKFH&ff=1&sc=MX4F&rb=1406

Bought it! $30 dearer at Courts... :eek:

AxVntlr.jpg

Reaction score
OT this thread.

I also curious is there any 21inch to 24inch LED TV with build in DVB turner?

if don't have is ok , I got that DVT2 box just that the TV must have two HDMI input

one for gaming console one for the DTV 2 box.

In fact I not urgent presently gaming on just an old 17inch LCD tv lo ...just that I can't watch tv as initial I attach with DVT 2 box since this old LCD tv only have one HDMi input.

moron+genius

Reaction score
OT this thread.

I also curious is there any 21inch to 24inch LED TV with build in DVB turner?

if don't have is ok , I got that DVT2 box just that the TV must have two HDMI input

one for gaming console one for the DTV 2 box.

In fact I not urgent presently gaming on just an old 17inch LCD tv lo ...just that I can't watch tv as initial I attach with DVT 2 box since this old LCD tv only have one HDMi input.
Use HDMI switch u can share the 1 input with the devices. Search in AliExpress.

petetherock

Reaction score
Finally bought a Philips 32PT4002 32". Decent picture and sound quality..

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
32pt4002 放入房间用,虽然大d,無办法啦。。。24寸或者更小。。。难找喽

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
訓覺嘅房間,定係家庭影院嘅房間,或係辦公/書房?
如果係後兩者,我信。但係如果係訓覺嘅房間嚟話。。。真係會太大,太亮,太。。。容易“騷擾”你或伴侶休息嘅。

Iceman88

Reaction score
Skyworth quite worth it

For anyone else currently looking for 32" simple, cheap non-smart TV for bedroom or elderly use, can consider Skyworth 32E2000 (only $238). Picture and sound quality good enough for me. Remote control has large, clear buttons good for old folk. At such cheap price got PVR, MHL, digital audio connection, 2 HDMI, 1 USB. TV + box also very light, can easily self carry if don't want delivery.

Skyworth's DVB-T2 tuner is more powerful than Samsung's, even my previously useless Draco antenna (couldn't pick up anything with 2 STBs and Samsung TV) has no problems with at least 96% signal quality. And it also has DVB-C tuner for connection to SH cable point, but can confirm DVB-C display not as sharp as receiving DVB-T2 thru antenna.

Wish could be FHD but regardless of brand have to step up to 40" for FHD. But if mostly watching local FTA TV like elderly, then HD-Ready or WXGA is good enough. Another minor point is inability to rename source types eg. rename HDMI1 as DVD etc, but this is not big minus. Energy efficiency is 4 ticks, not bad. Previously also had negative perceptions about China brands but Skyworth exceeded my low expectations lol.

I was considering various Sharp (got 2 old Sharps conk out so wanted to try other brands, display also not very bright), Philips (remote con difficult for elderly to see buttons, but PQ not bad) & Toshiba (PQ not that great for its price but got front-facing speakers) models but now happy with good value for money Skyworth. Am not connected in any way to Skyworth, just a satisfied customer. Also can only comment on their 32", not sure about larger sizes but their 55" FHD at $699 also seems good price.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

Thanks - do you have a specific model to recommend?
A Sony or LG is ok. I don't mind paying more for a good set with full HD.
Cheers

I have a used (in fact using it now) SAMSUNG 32" FHD LED SMART TV Series 5 (5500) with built-in digital tuner still in good condition to let go. All you need is a digital antenna to work like what I'm doing now.

I'm planning to get the LG OLED 55C7T bundled with a free 49 inch FHD tv

If you are interested you can pm me and discuss further

Thanks

Last edited:

FinalNitro

Reaction score
Looking to buy 32" TV

As per above, any recommendations?

Not much requirements actually, open to all options. Don't have to be smart.

Thanks! :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.