question about tmall / taobao/ alipay refund

consolhive

Reaction score
Daifu is transferring your purchases to a person to pay on behalf. Typically hassle free and you can shop all you want and just transfer purchases. Fast and easy. The exchange typically is better too.

For more info, you can refer to https://www.consolhive.com

defanci

Reaction score
What is 淘宝开票申请

Hi, does anyone know what is 开票申请? I have purchase a few items on 11.11 and all seller have send out my purchase. All items are under 处理转运 but one of the item have this 开票申请 listed below 处理转运, does anyone know what is it and do I have to do anything? Thanks in advance.

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. Anyone how do I get the refund from the seller below? It seems to require me to verify my Alipay account. I tried to apply the steps mentioned in reply #4 but can't seems to get it to work. Is it it doesn't work with oversea account?

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
i think they stopped verifying alipay accounts for users not in china a couple years back. so unless u know someone in china willing to help u, i dont think u will be able to do so.

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
i think they stopped verifying alipay accounts for users not in china a couple years back. so unless u know someone in china willing to help u, i dont think u will be able to do so.

Thanks for your response.

Will contacting Taobao CSO to explain the situation to them as an overseas customer being unable to verify Alipay help to release the refund to me via other channels?

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your response.

Will contacting Taobao CSO to explain the situation to them as an overseas customer being unable to verify Alipay help to release the refund to me via other channels?
worth a shot, but im not optimistic.

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. Anyone how do I get the refund from the seller below? It seems to require me to verify my Alipay account. I tried to apply the steps mentioned in reply #4 but can't seems to get it to work. Is it it doesn't work with oversea account?
https://s9e.github.io/iframe/2/imgur.min.html#a/Jg8Ce80

To update, I've managed to redeem the Taobao refund in my Alipay account after I've verified my Alipay identity using my SG passport. But then I can't withdraw it or have it returned my SG credit card from my Alipay account as it doesn't seem able to link to my SG credit card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.