Visa to Australia

qwerty1308

Reaction score
Hi, I am planning to visit Australia during next year June. Can I check if I apply the eta now, will it still be valid till next year June? Because I saw some say one year some say 3 months... I am not sure if there is any diff between eta & visa??? Hahahah it's my first time here😂

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Thank you to Team KANGaroos (kangaroo kang) once again. This is I think my third time using their services, and it's fast and excellent as per usual. Well done and keep up the good work.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am planning to visit Australia during next year June. Can I check if I apply the eta now, will it still be valid till next year June? Because I saw some say one year some say 3 months... I am not sure if there is any diff between eta & visa??? Hahahah it's my first time here��

The ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authority which essentially is a visa, (tourist or business).

http://singapore.embassy.gov.au/sing/eta_visa.html

The visa is valid for a year, from the date of application/approval. Max stay for each entry is 3 months.

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
The ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authority which essentially is a visa, (tourist or business).

http://singapore.embassy.gov.au/sing/eta_visa.html

The visa is valid for a year, from the date of application/approval. Max stay for each entry is 3 months.

In a practical sense, if you qualify for the ETA, it's best to apply for it about a month before your travel, in case you want to travel to Australia again in the near future. Having this arranged a month before travel is also early enough that, should the application fail, you still have time to arrange for other visa classes.

Having said that, if you must apply for it now, then, yes, it would still be valid for entry in June 2018.

kisscut

Reaction score
This is my 3rd time engaging Ms Kang's service. As usual top notch service, all visas got approved within an hour! Strongly recommended for those who wants to apply for Aussie ETA Visa.

NewGuy

Reaction score
Thank you Team KANGaroos for your prompt and professional service! Very fortunate to receive your help. Highly recommended to all!

SWenny

Reaction score
Excellence service

I got my VISA approved through Team Kang. 4th time using their service, as usual excellence service!!

redsuns86

Reaction score
Thank you Team KANGaroos! 7 Visas approved within 17mins! Really very impressed with the service, it was my first time engaging Team KANGaroos but they will definitely be my go-to source for my future applications. Will be recommending to family and friends as well. :)

mrtanbg

Reaction score
Dear Team Kang,

Many thanks one again.

This is the 2nd time, very happy

Certainly won't be the last time I am using them

Fantastic job!

Well done!

mrtanbg

grove88

Reaction score
Thanks Team KANGaroos for the speedy application! My Visa was approved within 10 mins! Will not hesitate to use their services again. :) Thank you!

Highly recommended!

tuzantar

Reaction score
Hi Team Kamg, just submitted an application for ETA. Plese review and reply asap. Thanks

gxelan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
extremely efficient response, visa all applied within 30mins of sending the email. this is in fact my second time going thru em

why pay so much outside when here you can get it at such a cheap price and efficient service !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.