Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is 20% battery drain per day on standby the norm for the LTE model? this tablet has by far the worst standby battery drain that I have experienced, although it is the first LTE/3G tablet that I have. turning off LTE through custom airplane mode (wifi still on) doesn't change the battery drain rate. turned off all apps' notifications already too.

Stealer

Reaction score
i tried the Q0010 website and after selecting the silver set .. the price is sgd899.
So where do you apply the voucher?

lorian

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the strong magnet damage the stylus function of the tablet permanently?

I was shocked and surprised to see the dead zone for the demo set in Starhub Plaza Sing. Then I googled and realised it is caused by strong magnet (stylus using electromagnetic induction) but I couldn't be sure whether the demo set is permanently damaged and the Internet have conflicting stories.

So can anyone help me on this? Thanks!

puppyonfire

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can select to turn on the hotkeys at the bottom everytime the screen is on? It's difficult t locate the keys in the dark

lawrence_yeu

Reaction score
My Samsung Tab S3 has a serious problem with wifi. The battery drains very badly when wifi is on even when I am not using at night. Initially, I thought it was some apps causing the problem, until I read some feedback from other who also have the same problem.

Jamesky

Reaction score
There is a firmware upgrade for this device. One of the feature is HDR for Netflix.. which I don't know how to verify.

Streetwise

Reaction score
Did you pay gst at customs?
In read some where, due to the seller declared more than $xxx, buyer need to pay gst, then customs will release the good
Though tempted to buy, I didn't. As u've highlited, there is a GST tax of 7% and reading thru' forums, Q0010 seem to impose also a $10 handling fee.

Only those who bought can confirm the various fees payable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.