November 2017 SBF

Leebe-

Reaction score
usually the announcement is at 12 noon.. and nov BTO/SBF wont be so early in the month..

Yeah usually not so early, but hor, the last round August BTO/ROF was quite early, first week of August if i never remember wrongly.

tivo88

Reaction score
August ROF also haven finish selection.

HDB got manpower to settle so many outstanding queues ah ?

The Poor One

Reaction score
Actually how different is SBF and ROF?

To put it in simple terms

SOBF is the balance of BTO

Where ROF is the balance of SOBF

And SOBF works like BTO where u have to specific the location and the type of flat

Where as ROF is just everyone in one pool regardless of location and flat type.

Bibibibibi

Reaction score
Any idea roughly when the results of this sobf nov 2017 will be out? I rmb for nov 2015 sobf the results are out on the last week of feb. Will it be the same this time?

Last edited:

bmboy32

Reaction score
Let's say if I specify 4 room, Bedok. Then if got 3 room Bedok vacancy will they ask u whether you wanna take the 3 room instead? Are there multiple options for our choices?

CherryBee

Reaction score
No. What u choose during ur application is ur final decision...

Let's say if I specify 4 room, Bedok. Then if got 3 room Bedok vacancy will they ask u whether you wanna take the 3 room instead? Are there multiple options for our choices?

Leebe-

Reaction score
Any idea roughly when the results of this sobf nov 2017 will be out? I rmb for nov 2015 sobf the results are out on the last week of feb. Will it be the same this time?

Yes it will be out in Feb 2018. Wait for the sales launch until neck long long liao.

Sakagamii

Master Member
Reaction score

lol no. lidat everyone will ballot 5room.

whatever u choose during application is what u will be offered

teddydream99

Reaction score
If I am in a queue for Aug 2017 bto, can I still join this? Anyone know?

Can, u can join Nov 17's sobf application without giving up ur Aug 17' Bto application.

One just cannot apply both launch when Bto n sobf launch within the same month.

However, keep in mind that if u got "not here not there" de number, giving up one selection is considered as one count, when 2counts accumulated, u will be downgraded as 2nd timer

Yuanliang

Reaction score
Lai Liao.... if apply for this and invited to select but didn't select considered as one chance also? Plus how to know which area and unit they are offering now?

lengish

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to check as I had rejected for Aug SBOF.
And now i would like to apply for Nov BOF.

I have approved HLE Loan, do i have to apply again?

And previously i had applied for 5 rooms and this time round i am going for 4 room. So the HLE Loan still need to re-apply or i can use the existing one?

Thanks for the reply.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao lai liao!!

This time last year I applied sbf and nowadays can walk naked in my own house already!!

parkson

Reaction score
Not sure whether to go for SBF of BTO, the Eunos one is near my house but waiting time abit too long, SBF got quite a few attractive places.

Leebe-

Reaction score
Not sure whether to go for SBF of BTO, the Eunos one is near my house but waiting time abit too long, SBF got quite a few attractive places.

if you can wait why not go for eunos one! hahah.

Lai liao lai liao!!

This time last year I applied sbf and nowadays can walk naked in my own house already!!

wa, ni jiu hao lor.

Lai Liao.... if apply for this and invited to select but didn't select considered as one chance also? Plus how to know which area and unit they are offering now?

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu12p.nsf/0/17NOVSBF_page_1918/$file/about0.html#
click flat details

uNrEaLiTy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The kallang units released for nov seems to be previously unreleased units?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.