China Tablets to recommend

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but i thought gearbest quite reputable =x alot of youtubers reviews all recommend that site, also amazon and banggood.

just search gearbest scam and you can read horror stories. Sometimes you get returned goods as new, or items dead on arrival and they want you to return for store credit.

All the good reviews are fake accounts. Suggest buying from aliexpress

hotpick

Reaction score
After reading all the -ve feedback and dispute on Gearbest, I feel hesitate too to buy from them while some of their deals sound very good and tempting in $$

eg: extra 25 US$ cut with the coupon code on top of their discounted price for this snapdragon 625 tablet
https://couponsfromchina.com/2017/09/25/lenovo-p8-316gb-tablet-coupon-price-gearbest-2/

I have onda 7.9 inch (just dead after 3 years) and 9.7 inch- android-win10 (still working but power button not responding/battery issue-common issue for china tablet per china forum) and consider now to top up a bit for lenovo or huawei tablet as replacement.

Last edited:

HamsterKing

Reaction score
got my money back! only 50 cent missing XD haha! better than nothing i guess? any one buy from bang goods? is it good? haha i feel like getting that teclast t8

HamsterKing

Reaction score
BlwvQ6El.jpg

Got my t8 tablet from geekbuying so much faster so far so good. Only 1 hour in and it's quite a bit device the top part heats up but the bottom is fine the white balance of the screen now is weird

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

HamsterKing

Reaction score
Wanted order from gearbest but the story stated make me think twice
Don't get from gear best, geekbuying is so much better and efficient u can tell them if other website offer this and they match it straight away. So far have been using the t8 it's been really good the speakers are really good and loud. The downside of this device is only the heating part from the top. Quality everything top notch and charging also a bit slow but can use to watch videos or play games for the whole day

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
looks v good.. just to confirm they got card expansion slot right? i was thinking of using this for gaming + entertainment purpose :D

u0206397

Reaction score
Tf and micro sd are the same thing

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

For most people, they are the same. TransFlash is just an older original name for MicroSD when it comes to flash memory storage.

However, technically, there are differences that may not be applicable for most users. MicroSD technology standard has been extended to support non-storage related uses.

TransFlash and microSD cards are the same (they can be used in place of each other), but microSD has support for SDIO mode. This lets microSD slots support non-memory jobs like Bluetooth, GPS, and Near Field Communication by attaching a device in place of a memory card.

Source: MicroSD - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
For most people, they are the same. TransFlash is just an older original name for MicroSD when it comes to flash memory storage.

However, technically, there are differences that may not be applicable for most users. MicroSD technology standard has been extended to support non-storage related uses.

Source: MicroSD - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
No differences.

China do not have the knowledge of wikipedia and they still use tf card naming for newest micro sd technology.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
im getting the T8..

i dont need the cover stand, i got those tablet / phone supporting stands already.. also, my logitech wireless keyboard also has it..

sigh, i was hoping actually to find some tablet size like the xiaomi mi pad 2 windows version. that tablet was actually really good.. dont know why they discontinued.. maybe market not demanding enough :( sad though..

u0206397

Reaction score
Anyone tried out those iRulu and Cube tablets selling for $50 to $100 price range before? Are they reliable enough to last more than 1 year?

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
Anyone tried out those iRulu and Cube tablets selling for $50 to $100 price range before? Are they reliable enough to last more than 1 year?

honestly i rather save a few more hundred and get a decent one. better not get into brands that dont even have a decent spot in the market.

icube i think is ok, however, teclast and chuwi are probably higher ranking brands and more trustworthy in their build quality and all..

irulu and cube i dont know.. if icube and cube is 2 different brands =x

u0206397

Reaction score
honestly i rather save a few more hundred and get a decent one. better not get into brands that dont even have a decent spot in the market.

icube i think is ok, however, teclast and chuwi are probably higher ranking brands and more trustworthy in their build quality and all..

irulu and cube i dont know.. if icube and cube is 2 different brands =x

Not sure if iCube is Cube, or different. Can't find iCube web site on Google.

Cube: http://www.cube-tablet.com/
iRulu: https://www.irulu.com/

Just see them being advertised widely on US sites like Amazon and eBay.

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
ya just checked same.. weird where i saw this icube from.. i thought its icube.. its cube only meh? =x anyway their products i wouldnt recommend much.. try chuwi and teclast.. there are some jumper products also worth noting..

for these china tablets u have to really go through alot of research and reviews before hooting them.. otherwise, its better you save up more to get a better brand..

eg. 100usd quad core processor 1.5gb ram tablet vs a 200usd octa core processor with 4gb ram.. performance review shows the latter performing 10x faster and all.. like this i rather save 100usd more and get it than save that 100usd and suffer later.. =x

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.