Unable to slot in the RGB cable on Wraith Max

barok

Reaction score
Hi, I got the Wraith Max but the RGB cable to control the LEDs cannot slot in. I got the 5 pin RGB female connector but The last 2 pins of the slot are shorted. So I cannot insert the cable. Is this expected? Please see image below:

FtzwnOK

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

We do no have this item as it is not carried by us locally.
If you got it through the special promo from AMD last mth,
we can help you forward to AMD to check. :)
Can you post the images again?

polowalrus

Reaction score
Looks like the metal part of the port cover is stuck instead of coming out together with the small piece of rubber. Quite sure it's susposed to be struck on the small river port cover instead of being there

barok

Reaction score
Looks like the metal part of the port cover is stuck instead of coming out together with the small piece of rubber. Quite sure it's susposed to be struck on the small river port cover instead of being there

Thanks for the tip. I can try to use a tweezer to take it out.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks for the help bro.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.