The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

Ted100

Reaction score
If I just wanted the normal Nike sneakers (like Lunarglide or Lunar epic), will it be cheaper to get it from Tokyo or Singapore?

Or would it be about the same price?

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I just wanted the normal Nike sneakers (like Lunarglide or Lunar epic), will it be cheaper to get it from Tokyo or Singapore?

Or would it be about the same price?

Just go to Nike's Japan website and check it out. Usually price point no much difference. Reason why ppl go Japan to buy sneakers or streetwear not because it's cheap but for it's variety.

xSneaker

Reaction score
Human Race Oreos

How much do you guys reckon the human race oreos will go up to? Presently it's around $650 market price, thinking if I should buy to hold and see its price go up, not sure if I should :s11:

chloezing

Reaction score
sneakers on good discounts this cyberweek sale 24 - 27 nov 2017

hi all, if yall are interested to buy sneakers soon, can wait until cyberweek sales to buy got good discount i saw on zilingo they have i think about 30% discount on all your nmds, superstar, air jordans, ultraboost, nike flyknit shoes etc. Can go check out what they have on this teaser page i saw: bit.ly/ZLGCWTEASERHWZ

HandsomeAFMan

Reaction score
Anyone know how much Yeezy Semi Yellow cost? Want to get 1 from USA but dunno the cost price!

I saw alot of people requesting for Yeezy Semi Yellow on Airfrov, but I dunno the original price. Anybody knows? So I can put the right price for travellers to bring back for me.

Who want to get the latest sneakers or any other products around the world can try to Airfrov them, last time I got my Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Japan Triple Black there at a super good deal!:s12:

don't say bojio ah sneakers fans!:s13:

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw alot of people requesting for Yeezy Semi Yellow on Airfrov, but I dunno the original price. Anybody knows? So I can put the right price for travellers to bring back for me.

Who want to get the latest sneakers or any other products around the world can try to Airfrov them, last time I got my Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Japan Triple Black there at a super good deal!:s12:

don’t bother, yeezy is sold out everywhere

resell value is $900+

no one will buy for you at retail and it will require long queues

Japan triple black is available in alot sites, about $250

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score

lol the semi yellow is one of the most exclusive Yeezys leh where can Airfrov? Not so simple like go inside overseas Adidas store can just buy leh haha..

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just put 1.3k probably u will get a pair

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.