llooking for travel buddy on a working holiday

deadduck

Reaction score
One question regarding the working holiday: As there is a fee for the visa application, if the application fail means the money also gone? 😂
the fee is roughly 400 +, adding on etc fee, Will hit 500 + leh.

vitaminty

Reaction score
One question regarding the working holiday: As there is a fee for the visa application, if the application fail means the money also gone? 😂
the fee is roughly 400 +, adding on etc fee, Will hit 500 + leh.

actually, its more than that, but yes, means money all gone. but its unlikely you wont get it unless you got criminal record

Hi!

I'm planning on WHV to Aust, hopefully around Oct 2017, anyone going as well?

-Sheryl-

lol, have you gotten your whv?

deadduck

Reaction score
actually, its more than that, but yes, means money all gone. but its unlikely you wont get it unless you got criminal record

I see. Anyone know if singaporean can only register via vfsglobal.com/australia/singapore/Work-and-Holiday

or we are able to register via border.gov.au

anyway nxt open date for VFSGLOBAL is on 2nd oct.

vitaminty

Reaction score
I see. Anyone know if singaporean can only register via vfsglobal.com/australia/singapore/Work-and-Holiday

or we are able to register via border.gov.au

anyway nxt open date for VFSGLOBAL is on 2nd oct.

no, all registration has to be done via vfs, they are the intermediaries.

remember to camp at your com on the morning of 2nd oct and be prepared to click super fast

if you are rushing for time, go for your medical check and police bg check the moment you secure an appointment online

prepare all your documents and get it certified even before 2nd oct so you wont have to rush and get everything done in the event your appointment is only a few days away

amirapunya

Reaction score
WHV to Australia

Hey guys, Australia has negotiated a work holiday visa for Singaporeans, in August 2017

If you are thinking of applying, you can check out the process of applying for the visa, what are the requirements, and how long it takes to get your visa, in this blog! amirapunya.com/travel/ultimate-guide-australian-work-holiday-for-singaporeans/

rainbowwork

Reaction score
I failed to apply my work holiday visa . I'll still be traveling to newzeland but maybe for a shorter period .

Hi. Do you mean the application has reached the quota when you tried applying this morning?

I've applied for mine this morning but I'm not too sure if I will be able to get it since technically I have graduated for 3 years 2 months. If I do get it, I planning to head to NZ around end of 2018. Anyone planning to head there during this period?

Will I be able to survive if I do not drive in NZ? :s13:

Redlin

Reaction score
Hi. Do you mean the application has reached the quota when you tried applying this morning?

I've applied for mine this morning but I'm not too sure if I will be able to get it since technically I have graduated for 3 years 2 months. If I do get it, I planning to head to NZ around end of 2018. Anyone planning to head there during this period?

Will I be able to survive if I do not drive in NZ? :s13:

What time did you apply ?? When I tried to apply it say no more vacancy

MarkTZH

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m currently planning for the WHV to Australia. Departing in March 2018.

Anyone interested to form a small group to go together?

Cheers! :)

charvin83

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m currently planning for the WHV to Australia. Departing in March 2018.

Anyone interested to form a small group to go together?

Cheers! :)

I intend to apply during the Apr opening. Have commitments for the 1st quarter. What jobs are you looking at and any particular part of australia?

deadduck

Reaction score
I intend to apply during the Apr opening. Have commitments for the 1st quarter. What jobs are you looking at and any particular part of australia?

Actually you can apply during the 2ndJan opening, since it takes approx 1.5 mnth to be approve. At least you can head there the moment your commitments ended. 😂

The visa only starts when u land in Australia.

MarkTZH

Reaction score
@charvin @deadduck, I will be heading to Brisbane, after a road trip in New Zealand on early March. Will reach Brisbane around late March.

KarenLim94

Reaction score
Hello Guys! I am planning to travel to NZ for working holiday between May-July '17. Anyone wants to travel together?

Details about me:
24yo this year.
Female
Love to travel to different places, got an driving license (so that can travel to different places by car)

Looking for someone who is spontaneous

Last edited:

lightx165

Reaction score
Just wondering how do you guys know the released date? Can't seem to find anywhere on the website. It's quite strange slots got full shortly after for the last 2 releases, but there are still many appointment dates in March 2018 for the release on 2 Jan? :s11: Will there be a chance the application is rejected because the slots are filled up?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.