[OFFICIAL] EZBuy Discussion Thread

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
their prime also jialat, my sofa ordered from 25 oct until now no sound

this is what they said

thats quite long sia. maybe kenna affected by 11/11 infux of orders. your seller is gold medal one? if i buy big ticket items i usually buy from gold medal sellers.

lamerhood

Reaction score
thats quite long sia. maybe kenna affected by 11/11 infux of orders. your seller is gold medal one? if i buy big ticket items i usually buy from gold medal sellers.
i dunno but it was added through my wishlist

they got many good review in taobao, therefore i doubt the seller will run road, in fact should be ezbuy side. Many people had the same issue when i went to collect my other stuff therefore prime also got problem

couch.potato

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they have sea shipping too, its cos you didnt spend effort to know more.

Ah, my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. I will spend more effort on tb to search. :crazy:

Anyway ezbuy buy4me is mostly for people who can’t read Chinese and wanna shop I suppose!

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dunno but it was added through my wishlist

they got many good review in taobao, therefore i doubt the seller will run road, in fact should be ezbuy side. Many people had the same issue when i went to collect my other stuff therefore prime also got problem

even if runroad. ezbuy will give u your money back mah. hahah.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah, my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. I will spend more effort on tb to search. :crazy:

Anyway ezbuy buy4me is mostly for people who can’t read Chinese and wanna shop I suppose!

As well use aliexpress.

Acetone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My guess is that their multiple accounts raked up high volumes of transactions to the same address.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun understand

ezybuy use their account to buy from taobao, vs me use my account to buy from taobao got any difference to taobao earnings?

blade39

Master Member
Reaction score
They earn by exchange rate. Just look at their exchange rate... Really is lol.

They self pwn by disallowing ship for me order to use sea shipping.

If they cannot get their account unblock... They are going to gg soon. Maybe taobao is going to block all their shipping address soon. More efficient than blocking individual account. See how many warehouses they can move to.
Imagine the amount of revenue taobao lost because of ezbuy.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

couch.potato

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope even if their China side ggwp
They retain their US :sad:
US shipping theirs should be cheapest alre :(

Singaporeans First

Reaction score
We all know EZBUY is not prefect... but they are the best we can use to buy from Taobao...

Not all items in Taobao can be shipped by TAOBAO forwarders....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.