Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jjY7zDUl.jpg

I just went to lch and sheng auto . I must say I am very impressed with their honesty and professionalism . they don't show attitude and generally don't give Singaporeans a 2 tier pricing. highly recommended

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Best is Sheng opens almost everyday. Except for major public holiday in MY.

kongjj

Reaction score
My 8 years old avante sometime having "tok tok" sound when traveling at slow speed, previously a WS told me either the whole lower control arm/brushing need replacement.

I am not sure what other issues or parts require, but Will LCH keep stocks for all those parts? eg brushing, front or back shock absorber etc?

And also, only appointment basis?

Last edited:

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
My 8 years old avante sometime having "tok tok" sound when traveling at slow speed, previously a WS told me either the whole lower control arm/brushing need replacement.

I am not sure what other issues or parts require, but Will LCH keep stocks for all those parts? eg brushing, front or back shock absorber etc?

And also, only appointment basis?

Inform them that you're coming so that they can order parts else it's only gonna incur waiting time. LCH does knows how to do lower arm bush change, did mine with them.

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Inform them that you're coming so that they can order parts else it's only gonna incur waiting time. LCH does knows how to do lower arm bush change, did mine with them.

but problem is JB got this car model? I drove a honda fit ge6 JDM, over for them to check on some parts, third brake light and door seal and they say need to check with KL if have these parts and say will message me. I went in Oct and till date, no reply from them, so i take it as, no such part.

Best will be to check if they have this car model in JB and they have the part for it. If don't have, buy from local stockist and bring over. Or if you are not sure, get it done locally.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but problem is JB got this car model? I drove a honda fit ge6 JDM, over for them to check on some parts, third brake light and door seal and they say need to check with KL if have these parts and say will message me. I went in Oct and till date, no reply from them, so i take it as, no such part.

Best will be to check if they have this car model in JB and they have the part for it. If don't have, buy from local stockist and bring over. Or if you are not sure, get it done locally.

makes sense.

@buggie call or msg them b4 u go. else buy your parts in sg and bring it there.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, any jb workshop to recommend?

I just bought a 2009 avante but got some problem... my gearbox like laggy (change d to r gear takes a few seconds to react).... local workshop here recommend doing auto transmission flushing, change auto transmission fluid (need about 8L to clean properly) and also auto transmission oil filter. Quoted me $400+ 😅

On budget leh cos bought this car for grab/uber use.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I just bought a 2009 avante but got some problem... my gearbox like laggy (change d to r gear takes a few seconds to react).... local workshop here recommend doing auto transmission flushing, change auto transmission fluid (need about 8L to clean properly) and also auto transmission oil filter. Quoted me $400+ �

LCH brothers

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I just bought a 2009 avante but got some problem... my gearbox like laggy (change d to r gear takes a few seconds to react).... local workshop here recommend doing auto transmission flushing, change auto transmission fluid (need about 8L to clean properly) and also auto transmission oil filter. Quoted me $400+ 😅

Just wonder you never test-drive before purchase?
If not, is it really suaysuay bought le then problem arise; sianzzzz @,@

At the same time, is it applicable to lemon law(6 months??); which of course we all doubt dealer will foot the bill.....

Back again, $400+ sound costly wor.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got test drive but only after driving a while notice this. The dealer offer to pay 50%.

Just wonder you never test-drive before purchase?
If not, is it really suaysuay bought le then problem arise; sianzzzz @,@

At the same time, is it applicable to lemon law(6 months??); which of course we all doubt dealer will foot the bill.....

Back again, $400+ sound costly wor.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The workshop got say le flushing don't guarantee will solve problem but better then don't do anything and let the condition deteriorate then whole gearbox later gg.

I give the dealer the amount he say ok to 50%.

Sianz but dealer ok to fork up 50% of repair with any cap bo?
What happen if after flushing still the same?
Better ask properly?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.