November 2017 SBF

The Poor One

Reaction score
Rejection

Hi Guys,

A fast question. if i rejected a HDB selection 3 to 4years ago with my ex.

and now i m going to reject again with my current gf.

will it be consider as rejecting 2 time in a row? ( but with different partner) or everything is reset?

anyone got any experience?

TripVin

Reaction score
They will take into account past 12 months income
wah .. even if she quits now ? and then later if i really tio a number cannot negotiate ? with a baby coming on the way and where i am applying is 2km radius from my parents. no talk is it? and immediate disqualification ?

Mysticwind

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

A fast question. if i rejected a HDB selection 3 to 4years ago with my ex.

and now i m going to reject again with my current gf.

will it be consider as rejecting 2 time in a row? ( but with different partner) or everything is reset?

anyone got any experience?

Hello. If it is 3-4 years ago, I’m quite sure will have reset already. Even ppl who are on second timer priority status (rejected twice), it will only be for 1 year.

Mysticwind

Reaction score
wah .. even if she quits now ? and then later if i really tio a number cannot negotiate ? with a baby coming on the way and where i am applying is 2km radius from my parents. no talk is it? and immediate disqualification ?

You all over income ceiling by a lot? If a lot, I believe it is no talk. And yea they take into account 12months

TripVin

Reaction score

You all over income ceiling by a lot? If a lot, I believe it is no talk. And yea they take into account 12months
now its over by 3k but once she quits which is soon cuz of the pregnancy, i will be under 12k on my own.
didnt know they will see last 12 months .. but doesnt make sense what . when i tio the number and can choose flat thats when it matters most rite ? if the income can sustain the loan or sekali by then a couple who ws under 12k kena promotion and what nots and becomes over.. then how ?? i end up being more qualified than that couple mah ? and i have a kid on the way plus buying 2k radius from my parents. i tick all the boxes of this ******** of the govn asking us to have babies and live near our parents so we can look after them as well.

Sakagamii

Master Member
Reaction score
now its over by 3k but once she quits which is soon cuz of the pregnancy, i will be under 12k on my own.
didnt know they will see last 12 months .. but doesnt make sense what . when i tio the number and can choose flat thats when it matters most rite ? if the income can sustain the loan or sekali by then a couple who ws under 12k kena promotion and what nots and becomes over.. then how ?? i end up being more qualified than that couple mah ? and i have a kid on the way plus buying 2k radius from my parents. i tick all the boxes of this ******** of the govn asking us to have babies and live near our parents so we can look after them as well.

they have to take into account employment history. otherwise ppl will jus quit to apply at a lower income+higher grants and simply get into another job right after. u can't play the system like that

in your case, it's even a case where u drop the income ceiling to be eligible for HDB with ur wife quitting. the ceiling is there for a reason

CherryBee

Reaction score
But when u apply, it’s Already over right? They will take into account the combined income when u apply.. not future ma.
Anyway this kinda case u should talk to them directly.

Roy_yl2711

Reaction score
Hi All,

May i ask how you all calculate these and as the two provided below which will have higher chances?

Thank you.:)

4-room 84 331 2.8 26.8 3.9

4-room 53 375 4.8 64.0 7.1

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

May i ask how you all calculate these and as the two provided below which will have higher chances?

Thank you.:)

4-room 84 331 2.8 26.8 3.9

4-room 53 375 4.8 64.0 7.1

The lower the ratio, the higher the chance. Therefore, needless to say, the first one.

Well, luck still plays a part though...

Roy_yl2711

Reaction score
The lower the ratio, the higher the chance. Therefore, needless to say, the first one.

But the second timer % won't affect?The 2nd one is 64.0 I also dunno how they calculate that why ask all experts here.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
But the second timer % won't affect?The 2nd one is 64.0 I also dunno how they calculate that why ask all experts here.

2nd timer is in another group iirc.
1st timer compete with first timer group only for the allocated ratio of flats.

In other words, pointless to worry about 2nd timer unless you are 2nd timer.
2nd timer would get the behind queue number.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

True but then SBF flats only a few are choice units and good locations so actually the ratio is distorted.

I would say if there are 100 units in an area and only 10 are good locations, even if the ratio is low, say 200 bidding for 100 units, it's actually closer to 200 bidding for 10 units...

my understanding. :o

Roy_yl2711

Reaction score

Thank you for the explanation sir..

xerces

Master Member
Reaction score

If income not exceed alot, just apply and appeal lor.... If she quit now, they will get ur wife to be, past 3 months payslip, unless u willing to wait till May.

Otherwise get resale and get resale grant lor...

haogui

Reaction score
I am not too sure if this is correct.
2nd timer is only limited by the units available , not the queue.

Said 100 unit avaialble
95 reserved for 1st timer
5 reserved for 2nd timer .

When ballote , all come in as their holding chances ( 1,2,4 )

If some 2nd timer with god damn good luck , will get #1 even if he hold only 1 chance.
All the 2nd timer that manage to get the queue number will be informed once there are 5 unit taken by 2nd timer queue before them.

Thats my understanding.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am not too sure if this is correct.
2nd timer is only limited by the units available , not the queue.

Said 100 unit avaialble
95 reserved for 1st timer
5 reserved for 2nd timer .

When ballote , all come in as their holding chances ( 1,2,4 )

If some 2nd timer with god damn good luck , will get #1 even if he hold only 1 chance.
All the 2nd timer that manage to get the queue number will be informed once there are 5 unit taken by 2nd timer queue before them.

Thats my understanding.

Oh?
like that means 2nd timer can even be in front of 1st timer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.