Gynae To Recommend

binchotan

Reaction score
As per my subject.

Is there anyone who would like to recommend their gynae here.

Would like to have some recommendation.

Thanks for your contribution in advance :)

Debee05

Reaction score
Male gynae, Dr Adrian Woodsworth at seng Kang mrt. Heard he’s very experienced and got my 1st last week. TTC here..

BurnedRoses

Reaction score
Dr Gordon Lik from Gleneagles! Slightly on the more expensive end, but his stitching is superb 👍🏻 Actually, you can consider joining this facebook group and ask the mummies there. You should get a much better response than asking here 😊
5zs8tcG.jpg

rk79

Reaction score
Dr Adrian Woodsworth a Australian Gynae .U can meet him Morning at CCK or Afternoon at Seng kang .Both my children was delievered by him .My wife just gave birth last OCT .You can either choose Mount A or TM .
Very experience and affordable pricing.

Peony牡丹

Reaction score
Depends on your Budget and preference.

My last OB Dr Wee Horng Yen is very caring and gentle, experienced and good stitching.

Price not cheap though. But experience is worth while. His clinic is at Novena medical center so convenient for people who are looking for central position

Buzy_bee

Reaction score
Prof John Tee from KKH. Superb stitching skills. He's a man of few words so our consultation normally short and sweet. Of course, if you have questions, he will answer you.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Male gynae, Dr Adrian Woodsworth at seng Kang mrt. Heard he’s very experienced and got my 1st last week. TTC here..
QFT. He delivered my 2 kids. Just sign up his package. Really value for money.

Sent from Home using GAGT

Reaction score
Highly recommend Prof Tan HK from SGH. gave birth 2 years back and is still following up with him. Pro Natural, if possible, he dont give med also. Man of few words, gentle and nice. Say a few cold jokes here and there, and will answer to all questions you have professionally.

alamin2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend Dr Natalie Chua from Parkway East. Pretty doctor and she's super friendly and nice. Her voice can calm you down haha. Very smiley doctor

Coatedhaws

Reaction score
Hi my doctor is CK Khoo from KK hospital, a very good doctor who genuinely cares & is a very positive and cheerful doctor. Never in a rush / spread negative fear like other gynae i've been to in the past

scorpio1991

Reaction score
QFT. He delivered my 2 kids. Just sign up his package. Really value for money.

Sent from Home using GAGT

I would also recommend him! He delivered my girl 2 yrs back, always response to sms for emergency case and will do follow up.

mickey88

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi my doctor is CK Khoo from KK hospital, a very good doctor who genuinely cares & is a very positive and cheerful doctor. Never in a rush / spread negative fear like other gynae i've been to in the past

Yep..both my kids are deliver by him.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.