Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm driving an 09 Kia Cerato Forte. I am due for 120,000km servicing, changing atf, brake fluid, spark plugs etc. Any recommendations for workshops? Thanks in advance. First time planning to head to JB for car servicing.

Another alternative:
Usually send my ride to for servicing, electrical / mechanical repair/ replacement.

Boss is :Ah Chen @ +60127942588.
LTEN PRO
23,Jalan Permas 9/9 Bandar Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor.

If you know what spare parts needed, you can buy at below spare parts shop and get it fixed at LTEN PRO

Hup Heng Auto Parts.
No 9, Jalan Permas 4/4, Tmn Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai , Johor.

Am heading to LTEN PRO next week, if you keen to join me, drop me a PM.

Other than those consumables parts, if noted any parts needed to be change, this boss will ask how long more to end COE then advise customer quick fix to "tong" till scrap car or change new ones.

Wont kena chopped!

BTW, i buy EO and bring into JB. EO in JB is surprising expensive than in sg. Other than EO, the rest of the consumable parts are cheaper in JB.

Last edited:

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah yuan is it got do everything ?

what are the stuffs he doesnt do ? thinking of one shot bring car to him to service, etc

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
i see, do you have any shop recommendation that does mod and accessories ? :)

or anyone have recommendation ? kamxia :s12:

What kind of mods you wanna do?

Accessories like lighting, audio, wiring can look for Sheng Auto Air-Cond & Accessories. I let them do my window visor, spoiler, samurai lip and strut bar as well. Fog lights will be next :s13:

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What kind of mods you wanna do?

Accessories like lighting, audio, wiring can look for Sheng Auto Air-Cond & Accessories. I let them do my window visor, spoiler, samurai lip and strut bar as well. Fog lights will be next :s13:

tank you brudder :D

any particular person u always look for in Sheng Auto ?

meanwhile others have other recommendations do comment kamxia

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got recommendation for ceramic coating?

Do in sg
QOZEHnOl.png

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wheel alignment problems can be the result of:
- Vehicle collisions
- Driving over a pothole
- Running into a curb
- Normal use over time
But if it’s none of the above then I highly think that the car workshop you went to did not do a good job. I think that you should go back to the same one and tell them about it! They might even repair it for free if they know that it was their fault. After all, it’s all part of a good after-sales service that can drive customers back.

ya went bk to them and the mech test drove the car again. checked tire pressure and insisted the alignment is ok. :(

told me its normal all cars when driving will pull left because roads are build tilted so that water will flow away from the surface when it rains. not sure if he has friends who are real civil engineers but I'm pretty sure thats not the real reason why certain only roads needs to be slightly tilted. lol...

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya went bk to them and the mech test drove the car again. checked tire pressure and insisted the alignment is ok. :(

told me its normal all cars when driving will pull left because roads are build tilted so that water will flow away from the surface when it rains. not sure if he has friends who are real civil engineers but I'm pretty sure thats not the real reason why certain only roads needs to be slightly tilted. lol...

You didn't look for ah yuan?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lolol I always wonder why too but just live with it
Or maybe now when the car is going straight but you are not used to it ya.

Tell them to make it tilted to the right more to counter it, aka mis-alight it instead to match the road condition ya =P

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
any good car polishing and shine service which is really shine? I tried those Bangla along road side who did car washing...not as shiny as I thought...
maybe got those not more than SGD150 ones to recommend?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.