Android TV Box

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you CSC1234567. My android phone can access the files on my NAS. I don't have much experience with TV boxes, and I'm grateful for your advice.

You are very much welcome. There are differences you must take note of though. Some apps on phone cannot be installed on the box or they have different version with different features (may be). Some have different "layout".

Megadark

Master Member
Reaction score
You are very much welcome. There are differences you must take note of though. Some apps on phone cannot be installed on the box or they have different version with different features (may be). Some have different "layout".

How do I find out? Or could I ask the salesperson?

LonelyMan

Master Member
Reaction score
TV should last at least 5 years. Mine at home more than 10 years. So more logical to get seperately. But if built in is saving some money initially, you can always get a new one to link up seperately to the TV 5 years down the road.

K202020K

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one here tried out the Innox S2-Mini running Android 7.1 Nougat ? Any info on price & local warranty ? Thanks v much

thsnco

Reaction score
Planning to get a Android Box from this SITEX show. Any good recommendation? Is AC Ryan at the show with their latest Android Box?

vinfang

Reaction score
Minix android box

How is Minix android box? Heard good and also bad review.

One of the concern is any lag in playing movie or sports, entertainment channels?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is Minix android box? Heard good and also bad review.

One of the concern is any lag in playing movie or sports, entertainment channels?

been using minix for a few years.its good. rarely crash

lag doesn't depend on the android tv box, its depends on your internet D/L speed and the hosting server. that's afaik

pinkchiki

Reaction score
Minix U9H

Anyone can share the selling price of Minix U9H at Sitex? It was going at $179 with A3 mouse last week at Lazada ($169 if it is A2 mouse), but promotion no longer available.

If Sitex don’t have better deal, then probably will give it a miss or wait out. Also, if possible, please share price with IPTV package. TIA!

thsnco

Reaction score
Anyone has experience with the Nvidia Shield Android TV? On sale at the SITEX show?

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the business for these Android boxes are blooming or tapering off ? Is the demand still there ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.