M1 Fibre Deals

mshon99

Reaction score
I just went to M1 shop to sign out .. for the pot over program ... They say only for ADSL or old cable .. Not valid for fibre from starhub ... Sian .. very sian ...

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Not true. The person at the M1 shop sotong.

Both SITEX and Waterway (Ponggol) M1 Shop allows. I did mine at Ponggol.

I just went to M1 shop to sign out .. for the pot over program ... They say only for ADSL or old cable .. Not valid for fibre from starhub ... Sian .. very sian ...

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
is there something wrong with the m1's website? I cant seem to recontract online. It brings me to the home page when i'm at the last step trying to check out....

tazzi80

Master Member
Reaction score
is there something wrong with the m1's website? I cant seem to recontract online. It brings me to the home page when i'm at the last step trying to check out....

I manage to recontract online on Thursday night. Today aldy showing the new plan on my account.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
how do you know that the recontract online is successful? i'm just afraid that mine isnt and the plan reverts back to $29 for 300mbps after Sunday.

artered

Reaction score
anyone managed to get other perks such as extra bill rebates or free caller id by calling in to ask before recontacting

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how do you know that the recontract online is successful? i'm just afraid that mine isnt and the plan reverts back to $29 for 300mbps after Sunday.

Call in to M1 Hotline 1627 to check I guess.

If not go to M1 Shop to recontract tmr lo.

maleman

Reaction score
Currently on M1 200mbps fibre with free 1GB mobile broadband expiring end-Dec 2017. If I re-contract now, will my mobile broadband drop to 500MB immediately? If yes, then I'll only re-contract one week before expiry?

jaxel80

Reaction score
I am using SingTel as Aztec DSL7002GRV bought on Carousel on my M1 fiber network.

Unlocking instruction can be found in this forum.

Ya i jus found it. Thks man!

On a separate note, anyone managed ever to get m1 to waive off the registration fee for new fibre signup? They seem to be veri sticky tat everyone die die has to pay tis. When i upgraded fr adsl to fibre, singtel agree to waive it off.

Last edited:

jaxel80

Reaction score
Actually wanted to know cos thinking whether need to sign up during the show or not.. Or aft show also can get the same deal..

Not sure if the free ont termination is given during normal times? Anyone can confirm?

jaxel80

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been shared.

I am currently a Starhub fiber broadband customer and I went to Sitex to sign up the 1gbps for $39/mth package. I have given a discount of $10 for the first 12 months for crossing over. 2nd year will revert back to $39.

I had to download a copy of my starhub bill and email it to them as proof.

Wah for real ar??? How did you do it??? U call m1 b4 hand and ask them for benefit for jumping ship???

Is tis only valid for 1gbps sign up???

Last edited:

jaxel80

Reaction score
If i sign up now, is it possible to delay e installation to early jan 2018??? Cos only collect hse keys then.....if cnt then sianz cos normal time sign up the plan becum 300mbps and ont termination may charge....

jaxel80

Reaction score
I don't think it's possible. Nobody got it waived off. It's the charge by NetLink Trust, not M1.

But then, since you're on SingNet ADSL, you can opt for the 1Gbps @ $34/mth (12 months $29 + 12 months $39). Inclusive of the router, which is what the 500Mbps + router costs.

Still need to pay the registration fee of $48.15, but you technically get free speed boost.

Or just pay $31/mth inclusive of router for 300Mbps Fibre on the same promotion. Maybe you can ask them for the 500Mbps upgrade but I'm not sure if allowed or not.

https://www.m1.com.sg/personal/bundles%20and%20promotions/highlights/fbb-switch

The reason why I'm including router costs is because SingNet routers are not compatible with other ISPs at all, plus ADSL routers use such old tech that you can't even get speeds close too.

Actually the ont termination pt also netlink charge de, then y tat one can waive off???

So if my hse the ont termination pt aldy done then can waive off the registration fee????

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the ont termination pt also netlink charge de, then y tat one can waive off???

So if my hse the ont termination pt aldy done then can waive off the registration fee????

No, ONT installation charge is actually done by M1, that's why can waive. Activation charge is by Netlink Trust, to hook up the Fibre connection.

TP is the Termination Point. That's installed by Netlink Trust, formerly known as OpenNet, mostly for free in the past. If you have to install now, it cost $235.40 for HDB flats, much higher for landed property.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i sign up now, is it possible to delay e installation to early jan 2018??? Cos only collect hse keys then.....if cnt then sianz cos normal time sign up the plan becum 300mbps and ont termination may charge....

Ask M1 directly. I don't think anyone can confirm now.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya i jus found it. Thks man!

On a separate note, anyone managed ever to get m1 to waive off the registration fee for new fibre signup? They seem to be veri sticky tat everyone die die has to pay tis. When i upgraded fr adsl to fibre, singtel agree to waive it off.

SingTel owns NLT, of course they can just waive off whenever they want.

M1 have to pay NLT, I don't think they'll waive it off unless you're Sunriser, after all they earn not much through the M1 Fibre actually.

josephkjc

Reaction score
The earliest appointment M1 gave just now was for early Dec. They should be able to accept later appointments for early Jan.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing online? Not sure if my recontract is successful. Get stuck at the page which need to attach IC. Which it brings me to home page.

When I check my latest status using m1 app, still shows I am eligible for recontract

That's why sometimes rather go down to their shop to queue and settle. Online sometimes not very stable then give people headache.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.